The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-01-2013, 12:39 PM

Remove Ecwid Spacer Image

Hi I have read many posts relating to this topic and I can't seem to resolve the issue. I have 3 spacer images on the page and I can't get rid of them. I have tried using img.ecwid-SpacerImage {height:0px;} from a previous post to no avail.

I discovered using Firebug if I put the following it would remove the bottom bar however when adding it to Ecwid CSS it did nothing.

I am sure this is yet another joy of using the Wordpress plugin and appreciate you have to make Ecwid suitable for all, but can anyone please tell me how to remove these spacing blocks. I can PM the domain name if required.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essex Bedding Co View Post
Hi I have read many posts relating to this topic and I can't seem to resolve the issue. I have 3 spacer images on the page and I can't get rid of them. I have tried using img.ecwid-SpacerImage {height:0px;} from a previous post to no avail.

I discovered using Firebug if I put the following it would remove the bottom bar however when adding it to Ecwid CSS it did nothing.

I am sure this is yet another joy of using the Wordpress plugin and appreciate you have to make Ecwid suitable for all, but can anyone please tell me how to remove these spacing blocks. I can PM the domain name if required.
I have checked your store and have not found any problems with layout.

Could you confirm if the problem stil exist and give me the link to the page, where it can be reproduced?

Thank you in advance for your help.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
remove ecwid spacer image