The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-18-2013, 04:23 PM

Ecwid Showing incorrect product variations when using variations and multiple options

http://www.boutiquelachic.co.uk/shop...21&id=23838360

I have 3 different products. Two of which have different sizes to the other one. I have set up Ecwid variations correctly, however, when testing the product on the store, it allows me add a product which doesn't exist!

Please help

The products that have (1 available) next to them are correct and the incorrect variations only have the option of adding a value to add to the cart. When clicking add to cart it actually adds it.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLC View Post
http://www.boutiquelachic.co.uk/shop...21&id=23838360

I have 3 different products. Two of which have different sizes to the other one. I have set up Ecwid variations correctly, however, when testing the product on the store, it allows me add a product which doesn't exist!

Please help

The products that have (1 available) next to them are correct and the incorrect variations only have the option of adding a value to add to the cart. When clicking add to cart it actually adds it.
Can you please give an exact set of option values that you believe to be the incorrect variation?
Old 05-18-2013, 08:23 PM

Hi, I've solved it but didn't know how to delete my post!

I hadn't changed the Stock control value to zero which must have automatically created 'ghost' products within the site?

Is this a known glitch?

I have other products that use multiple options and subsequent variations and I know I changed the stock control value to zero for them also.

If you did not know about this before maybe other users could be made aware of the need to change the stock control value to zero when using multiple options with multiple variations??

Cheers

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.