The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-23-2011, 05:02 PM

Shipping with Canada Post

Hi, I am developing a web site that uses only carrier calculated shipping methods - UPS and Canada Post. The problem is that the Canada Post option is not working. Even when I use the Canada Post demo merchant ID (CPC_DEMO_XML).

If I disable the UPS system then the program says "Sorry we do not ship to this location".
There are weights on all products. My Canada Post merchant account has package sizing and max weights at 3.0 kg.

The web site is a WordPress site under development and can be viewed here:
http://fancyacuppatea.ca/wp-admin

Username: test
Password: website

Click on the Fancy a Cuppa? link on the top left side of the page after logging in to see the site.

Thank you.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:01 PM

I"m having issues with Canada Post as well. the rates are completely incorrect (ie-$30 instead of $12 that it should be). I have boxes entered into my CPC account and weights on all my products as well.

Please Help!
Old 09-26-2011, 06:03 AM

This is probably due to Paypal configuration do this

If you have Premier or Business PayPal account, then go to the "Profile → Shipping Calculations". (or "Shipping calculator"). If you don't have any shipping methods on this page, just skip this step.

Then select the checkbox next to the shipping method for a specific currency. Click the "Edit" button.

Set "Use the shipping fee in the transaction instead of my calculator's settings" to "Yes". Click the "Save Changes" button.

Perform these steps for each shipping method set in your PayPal account.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:33 PM

It worked! Thanks so much!!!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
canada post, carrier calculated, shipping