The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-23-2018, 06:34 PM

Vendor marketplace on Ecwid?

Hello,

I've a question about a feature of Ecwid.
Is it possible to manage several different vendors with Ecwid. I've a website for swimming pools and would like to provide this service.

I'm in doubt between Woocommerce or Ecwid, as I have used Ecwid before.
My main purpose is to let the third party handle everything, also receiving the money.
Website is www.allesvoormijnzwembad.nl (Dutch).
Old 05-24-2018, 06:24 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allesvoormijnzwembad View Post
Is it possible to manage several different vendors with Ecwid. I've a website for swimming pools and would like to provide this service.
Hi!

Cooper, Ecwid Customer Care team here. Thanks for your interest in Ecwid!

You can manage different Ecwid stores using Staff Accounts. Store owners can send invitations to manage their stores to your email. After you accept the invitations, you'll see "My Stores" link in your account. There you'll be able to switch from one store to another in two clicks. See it on the screenshot: http://take.ms/NFeWJ

In this case, you'll be managing every aspect of the stores, except billing information and managing subscription.

Staff Accounts are available starting from the Business plan. This means that all the stores for pools should be at least on the Business plan.

You can read more about setting up Staff Accounts, as well as managing multiple stores in the article Adding staff accounts to your store team.

Hope this helps.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.