The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-09-2017, 11:48 PM

Question

Delete shopping bag

Hey all,

I've integrated Ecwid into my Wix website. I can get everything the way I want with the CSS code editing except for this one thing; I can't find a way to delete the shopping bag text + hover options. I managed to make the text transparant, but not completely gone. The screenshot is in dutch language.

Thanks you.

Stan Mertens.
Old 06-13-2017, 02:17 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi Stan,

Alexandra with Ecwid team here, thank you for your message! Please, find the answers to your questions below.

Quote:
I can't find a way to delete the shopping bag text + hover options. I managed to make the text transparant, but not completely gone.
If you want to remove or change the shopping bag text, it can be easily done with the help of our app called Storefront Label Editor. This app allows to change any labels in your store in just one click; it can be found via direct link here: https://www.ecwid.com/apps/featured/...t-label-editor

As for your second question, I think you can apply the following CSS code that will make the cart total always visible:

Code:
div.ecwid-minicart-mini-rolloverContainer {   
display: block;
}
This code should be added to your active CSS theme in Ecwid Control Panel – Settings – Design.

If you also would like to learn more on how to change Ecwid design with the help of CSS, please feel free to check out our guide on the matter: Ecwid + CSS

Hope this helps! Let us know if any additional questions arise.
Old 06-14-2017, 08:16 AM

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you for your response! We're not paying for Ecwid yet so we won't be able to add your app yet.

However, I tried your code and it worked partially. The hover part is gone, but the shopping bag is still visible. Is there a code to make that disappear as well?

Thank you!
Stan Mertens
Old 06-15-2017, 07:44 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi Stan,

If you'd like to completely hide the minicart, please use the following CSS code:

HTML Code:
div.ecwid-minicart-mini {
    display: none;}
It should be added to your active theme in Ecwid Control Panel > Settings > Design section instead of the previously given code.
Old 06-15-2017, 09:13 PM

Hi Elaine, thanks alot!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
bag, css, shopping, wix