The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-10-2018, 07:55 PM

STAMPED.IO IS MISSING < PLEASE UPDATE >

How can we help you?

Please provide the link to your storefront
Hi.
I was working on my website, and STAMPED.IO was removed. Lucky for me i have multiple accounts so my other websites are still running with STAMPED.IO ..

But i cannot find the download link... its urgent, i have 3 years of Reviews that now are not displaying!
where can i download the APP Stamped.io ECWID?

the website that is missing the reviews as you can see:

Bioherby, Jiaogulan & Tee Naturprodukte

the website from USA is displaying:
Bioherby
Old 11-12-2018, 08:52 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello Peter,

Quote:
I was working on my website, and STAMPED.IO was removed. Lucky for me i have multiple accounts so my other websites are still running with STAMPED.IO .. But i cannot find the download link... its urgent, i have 3 years of Reviews that now are not displaying! where can i download the APP Stamped.io ECWID?
As I see you also contacted us by email with this issue — I've sent you a response, but just in case, I'm going to quote my reply below for those users who might be interested in it as well.

The Stamped.io app was hidden in our App Market in October: we did it because our users couldn't install it due to an error of session timeout. We reported the issue to the developers of the app but haven't received any reply from their team so far.

We will try to get a response from the developers; once there is an update, we will let you know right away. I'd also recommend looking at other extensions that offer similar functionality, e.g. HelpfulCrowd or Trustami.

Let me know if you have other questions.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
apps, ecwid, missing app, review, stamped.io