The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-03-2013, 10:47 PM

Hi,

I signed up for one website just to see how it all worked, now I would like to put it on my proper website with the email address I already used for the fake website. If I cancel my subscription then start again with the proper website, will it work?

In fact how do I unsubscribe to register again?

Last edited by Lana; 07-04-2013 at 06:34 AM.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Tops View Post
Hi,

I signed up for one website just to see how it all worked, now I would like to put it on my proper website with the email address I already used for the fake website. If I cancel my subscription then start again with the proper website, will it work?

In fact how do I unsubscribe to register again?
Hi!

The great thing about Ecwid is that it can be embedded into existing resources (sites, blogs, social networks, etc) and thus allows opening several selling channels. You can install Ecwid (with the widgets available in your Ecwid control panel, Dashboard) on a test site, then on a production site.
Thus you don't have to unsubscribe or register anew at Ecwid. You can continue using your current Ecwid account and just embed the same Ecwid widgets on your new website. The store on the site will be connected to the account through your store ID. Once you upload products in the Ecwid control panel, they will immediately appear on the site where you inserted the widgets.

Hope I've answered your concerns. Please, let me know if you have further questions.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.