The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-14-2014, 01:36 AM

Connect ecwid with my Erply POS System.

Hi,

I have my online store set up for my business and I will be opening a physical store in two weeks. Is there any way that I can set up that when someone buys something online, it subtracts that from the stock levels in Erply and vice versa. Having a communication system between the two would be very handy and save a lot of time and hassle. Could you please tell me how to do this?

Kim

PS: I am using ecwid via Wix.
Old 07-21-2014, 01:12 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Ross1 View Post
Hi,

I have my online store set up for my business and I will be opening a physical store in two weeks. Is there any way that I can set up that when someone buys something online, it subtracts that from the stock levels in Erply and vice versa. Having a communication system between the two would be very handy and save a lot of time and hassle. Could you please tell me how to do this?

Kim

PS: I am using ecwid via Wix.
Hello Kim,

If I understand you correctly, you want to synchronize the information about products inventory in your Erply system that maintains your physical store and Ecwid. If so, that it is totally possible using our APIs.

You will need to develop some script that will detect when new order is placed, via Instant Order Notifications API. Then it will gather information on the order through Order API and send a request to your Erply system to update stock for these products there.

When a product inventory is updated on Erply side, your script should detect this somehow and send a query to Ecwid, to update this item’s inventory. Product info on Ecwid side can be updated via Product API.

Also I suggest you refer to this thread where my colleague tells about new POS feature integrated in Ecwid through PayPal Here solution: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...215#post113215
Old 07-22-2014, 04:50 PM

I've done something like this, it's not currently live, but would be happy to work with you on it and bring it back on-line.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
api, api communication, erply, physical store, site