The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 03:45 PM

Product requires email with appointment setup instructions

I have a product that is a private session. I now wish to use timetrade to set up appointments automatically. How do I have an email go out when someone buys my product that allows them to click on the timetrade link so they can automatically set up their appointment time?

This email can only be for one specific product, it's not the general email that goes out to all purchases. I can't seem to find how to do this.

Thanks in advance for any assistance in this!

Last edited by Shannon OHara; 07-30-2013 at 03:47 PM.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:53 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon OHara View Post
I have a product that is a private session. I now wish to use timetrade to set up appointments automatically. How do I have an email go out when someone buys my product that allows them to click on the timetrade link so they can automatically set up their appointment time?

This email can only be for one specific product, it's not the general email that goes out to all purchases. I can't seem to find how to do this.

Thanks in advance for any assistance in this!
Hello,

Please, refer to this post for details: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...1934&page=2#12

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
Closed Thread
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
appointment, email, timetrade