The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-12-2014, 02:40 PM

Editing Mail Settings for Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation Message

Hello,
I have updated all email addresses in all mail settings and messages to be a certain email address. I just put through a customer test order through store-front and I received the "Customer Receipt/Purhcase Confirmation" from a different email address (the old one). I am not sure where to go to edit this message's email address. But the old email address is not showing anywhere in any of my system settings/control panel.

Where can I edit this information?

Thanks,
Michelle
mbrown@bubsburgersandicecream.com
Old 03-16-2014, 04:51 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubs Cafe View Post
Hello,
I have updated all email addresses in all mail settings and messages to be a certain email address. I just put through a customer test order through store-front and I received the "Customer Receipt/Purhcase Confirmation" from a different email address (the old one). I am not sure where to go to edit this message's email address. But the old email address is not showing anywhere in any of my system settings/control panel.

Where can I edit this information?

Thanks,
Michelle
mbrown@bubsburgersandicecream.com
Hello,

You can change the "From" email address for your customers notifications in your control panel on the Mail Settings -> Customers notifications page.

If you are experiencing any issues with this please, provide me with the ID of the store you are making the changes for.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.