The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-06-2017, 08:51 AM

Ecwid - Wix - bancontact

I tried to add bancontact with stripe as a payment on my wix website (Belgium).
Everything was approved on stripe, but the bancontact doesn't display as a payment possibilty.

Is there anything else I can do so I can accept bancontact ? (Other service or etc)

Any help or ideas ?

Thanks in advance,
With kind regards
Michael
Old 08-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ternest View Post
I tried to add bancontact with stripe as a payment on my wix website (Belgium).
Everything was approved on stripe, but the bancontact doesn't display as a payment possibilty.

Is there anything else I can do so I can accept bancontact ? (Other service or etc)

Any help or ideas ?

Thanks in advance,
With kind regards
Michael
Hello Michael,

Currently there is a payment gateway that is integrated with Ecwid and supports Bancontact method - Multisafepay. For more details on this question, please refer to this article: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...5-MultiSafepay

As for Stripe - it is as well integrated with Ecwid and can be used as a payment method in your store (https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...7807415-Stripe). Using Stripe to accept Bancontact payments in Ecwid may also be possible, however, this would require developing a custom integration. Here are the links to the documentation:

Ecwid API
Stripe&Bancontact API

Please, note that this is an advanced way of integration. If you need technical assistance, you can hire a developer who can do this for you, or if you'd like, you can fill out this form: https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv and our Customisation team engineers will be glad to help you develop a solution (if there is any), on a paid basis.

Hope this helps. Please, let me know should you have further questions. I'll be glad to help.
Ecwid Knowlegde Base
Old 08-07-2017, 10:54 AM

Hi,

Even if wix doesn't support bancontact will it work with multisafepay ?
I will try this, but takes a while to activate a multisafepay account so I just want to make sure if this will work ?

Thank you.
Old 08-08-2017, 06:57 AM

Hi,

I recieved an api key from multisafepay for the payment option for in my ecwid store.

Where do I have to enter this ?

Thank you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.