Old 01-16-2019, 07:07 PM

Wow, it is actually incredible to think that this is still an ongoing issue. I rebranded and moved over to Shopify shortly after my initial post. I would probably move back if they actually proceeded to implement Afterpay.
Old 01-16-2019, 09:02 PM

Sorry Ecwid, as painful as it is to switch to another platform, i have just commissioned a website developer to build us another website. The decision was based on poor SEO and also on the lack of Afterpay integration. Otherwise i was extremely happy with ECWID
Cheers, Frank
Old 01-18-2019, 08:58 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Koulianos View Post
Can you provide some details on how you integrated zippay?
Hello,

It's Mary from Ecwid Customer Care team. I am here to help.

At the moment ZipPay payment method is not yet integrated into the Ecwid system. Ecwid supports over 50 payment providers (like PayPal, Stripe, Square, etc.) to process your transactions. Please, consider using one of the payment methods from this list: Supported payment providers

Good news is that ZipPay can be added to your store. This can be done with the help of the Ecwid API. Kindly note that it requires some technical skills. You can find a third-party developer for this. In case you want to use this option, a link to our API documentation will be needed. Here it is: Ecwid API

If you don't want to look for a third-party developer, you can send a request to the Ecwid customization team. They will be able to integrate this payment method specifically for your store. You can fill out the form here: https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 04-11-2019, 02:38 AM

Another vote for urgent Afterpay intregration please
Old 04-11-2019, 08:43 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle D View Post
Another vote for urgent Afterpay intregration please
Hi Michelle,

It's Pixie from Ecwid team. Thanks for contacting us!

Our team is aware of the popularity of this payment method. We get many emails from our merchants requesting integration with AfterPay.

I am here to let you know that each vote is counted and is important for us!

We are looking into all the possible ways to add Afterpay as a payment method to Ecwid.

Be sure, we will post updates once Afterpay is integrated with Ecwid.
Old 04-23-2019, 11:52 AM

I too would really like the integration of zip pay or after pay on ecwid!!

Please let me know how long you think this will take?

Last edited by Daria Sh.; 04-23-2019 at 11:59 AM.
Old 04-24-2019, 06:34 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Hartjes View Post
I too would really like the integration of zip pay or after pay on ecwid!!

Please let me know how long you think this will take?
Hello Michelle,

This is Daria from Ecwid Customer Care Team.

At the moment our team considers various options of adding AfterPay and ZipPay to the list of available payment gateways in Ecwid, though there's no exact ETA as of now, I'm sorry. As soon as there is any news on this, we will surely post an update here.

Right now, it should be possible to create the ZipPay/AfterPay integration specifically for your store. The feature would be based on our Payment API. Here is the link to our API docs: https://developers.ecwid.com/api-doc...payment-method Please, note, the creation of such solution will require programming skills. If you need assistance with this, our Customization Team can help you for an extra fee. If you are interested, please, fill out this form https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv and they will get back to you with the details.

Meanwhile, you can use the following payment methods in your Ecwid store: http://take.ms/1vZtR In order to check what online payment gateways are supported in your country you need to go to your Ecwid Control panel > Payments and click "Choose payment processor" button, you'll get a list of payment processors. You can also see the full list for Australia here: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...s/360003044299

Hope this will help!
Ecwid Knowlegde Base
Old 05-05-2019, 08:04 AM

Afterpay does not allow api as you state it will only be supploy to ecom software like yourself. Only zip pay will supply the API details
Old 05-06-2019, 07:17 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Staples View Post
Afterpay does not allow api as you state it will only be supploy to ecom software like yourself. Only zip pay will supply the API details
Hello Daniel,

Thank you for letting us know.

AfterPay payment method is added to our roadmap and we do plan to add it. However, I cannot tell you an ETA on when it will be added. I wish I could give more information.

As for ZipPay, as my colleague mentioned it can be added with the help of custom development. In case you have a link to ZipPay API docs and want this payment method to be integrated specifically to your store, feel free to send a request here: Custom Feature development

When this is done Eciwd customization team members will contact you by email and give all the details about the process and the price.

Hope this information helps.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 05-30-2019, 08:35 AM

After 2 to 3 years of being requested on Ecwid, Afterpay has grown from little old Australia to now New Zealand, USA and UK(Clearpay). Is the number one payment method for millenials and yet we continue to get the same response. The offer of alternative methods unfortunately doesn't compare as none offer the fortnightly payment scheme Afterpay offers.
I could understand several years ago when they were unheard of that the "FU Australia, we dgaf" attitude anyone outside the country typically has toward us, but surely now it seems if Ecwid were to be taken seriously vs the competition (Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Neto, Presta, WooCommerce) it should be priority particularly when they seemingly all offer Afterpay and have done for sometime now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ted21389350 For This Useful Post:
cheetah2k (06-05-2019)