Old 01-16-2019, 07:07 PM

Wow, it is actually incredible to think that this is still an ongoing issue. I rebranded and moved over to Shopify shortly after my initial post. I would probably move back if they actually proceeded to implement Afterpay.
Old 01-16-2019, 09:02 PM

Sorry Ecwid, as painful as it is to switch to another platform, i have just commissioned a website developer to build us another website. The decision was based on poor SEO and also on the lack of Afterpay integration. Otherwise i was extremely happy with ECWID
Cheers, Frank
Old 01-18-2019, 08:58 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Koulianos View Post
Can you provide some details on how you integrated zippay?
Hello,

It's Mary from Ecwid Customer Care team. I am here to help.

At the moment ZipPay payment method is not yet integrated into the Ecwid system. Ecwid supports over 50 payment providers (like PayPal, Stripe, Square, etc.) to process your transactions. Please, consider using one of the payment methods from this list: Supported payment providers

Good news is that ZipPay can be added to your store. This can be done with the help of the Ecwid API. Kindly note that it requires some technical skills. You can find a third-party developer for this. In case you want to use this option, a link to our API documentation will be needed. Here it is: Ecwid API

If you don't want to look for a third-party developer, you can send a request to the Ecwid customization team. They will be able to integrate this payment method specifically for your store. You can fill out the form here: https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.