#1  
Old 01-17-2017, 03:21 PM
Brian810's Avatar
Brian810 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 4
Question

Google Feed


Last week I noticed my adword clicks didn't match with my analytics sessions so I started investigating and found my google merchant feed had the wrong URL listed for my products, if you go to the address on the feed it just brings up a completely white screen with nothing on it. For some reason its adding #!/ to my store address instead of /!/. I have tried several different addresses and it always adds the #! after them. I've had my store up and running for over a year and haven't had any problems with the feed up until now. I don't know if it has anything to do with WIX, as WIX is finally issuing SSL certificates to sites that request them and mine is one of them and that happened around the same time. I have manually corrected the links in the xml file, uploaded the corrected xml file to google merchant and paused the auto fetch for now. I would like to get this corrected if possible as it is nice to not have to do anything if I add a new product or change a price of something.

The link for products should be https://www.kmsheetmetal.com/online-store/!/

Here is a screen shot of the google feed generated by ECWID



Here is the link to xml file created by ECWID
http://product-feeds.s3-website-us-...UwkL648kvBw.xml

https://www.kmsheetmetal.com/online-store

Thanks,
Brian
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:41 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.