The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-22-2014, 05:16 PM

POS Integration

Hi,

I noticed some old posts on integrating a POS system with Ecwid. Has any progress been made with this? We'd like to be able to check out people using a physical credit card swiper connected to an iPad, but it doesn't seem like Ecwid's checkout can interface with such hardware.
Old 03-25-2014, 06:57 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bball1 View Post
Hi,

I noticed some old posts on integrating a POS system with Ecwid. Has any progress been made with this? We'd like to be able to check out people using a physical credit card swiper connected to an iPad, but it doesn't seem like Ecwid's checkout can interface with such hardware.
Thank you for your question. It would be great if Ecwid could integrate with a POS system. Ecwid doesn't do that yet, but adding support for PayPal Here mobile POS solution is already on our to-do list.

help portal
Old 03-26-2014, 03:51 PM

Ok thanks!
Old 12-14-2014, 03:50 AM

Has there been any updates on this? My client uses Quickbooks Point of Sale and wants the in-store inventory counts to update on the website's cart through Ecwid, and wants Ecwid to update the POS inventory count when a product is sold online as well.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:11 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

We have good news for you - PayPal Here mobile POS solution has been integrated with Ecwid and can be connected to Ecwid iPhone app. So using the app you can receive orders and accept nearly any form of payment offline. Your orders and inventory are always synchronized with your Ecwid store.

Please find more information here: http://www.ecwid.com/paypal-here

Hope this new solution works great for you.

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.