The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-28-2011, 08:05 PM

How to make ecwid "add to bag" buttons smaller

I want to only add "add to bag " buttons to my site next to the products. But I need to make the button's smaller. In my web design software I can not make it smaller without cutting out part of the button?

Thanks
Old 12-31-2011, 10:11 PM

I am also trying to make the "add to bag" button smaller. I saved the pds file that edwic provides (is it possible to get the orange/red "add to bag" button pds file and not just the default one?) but because it is coded to hover up and down it either shows both buttons at once or I just made it one button but when you click on it, it jumps down. Is there a way to fix solve this?
question #2 - Is there a way to make the spacing between the Product name, drop down menu, and "add to bag" less? Everything just seems a little to far apart and to large not allowing me to be able to put enough products in a row on my existing website.

Besides these few issues I think ecwid is a great product and offers what I was searching for a long time to find.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:43 AM

I agree Ecwid is great, I just cant use the One size Add to bag button, it is too large for my website. For this reason I had to use another cart service because I could not find a way to resize it easlily to fit my online store layout.

I think when they make the buttons a little more customizable with colors and size ,this will be the perfect shopping cart

Just didnt want to creat a website around the buttons.

I
Old 01-04-2012, 09:19 AM
Ecwid Team

Ecwid allows to change “Add to Bag” button using custom CSS theme functionality.

Please, refer to this article for details: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/21499933/...ag%22%20button

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
Old 01-05-2012, 07:19 PM

Thanks will try this out
Old 01-05-2012, 08:18 PM

Ok, I dont know where to locate this ?

Replace the "icons/add_to_bag.png" with the real absolute path to the modified image.

I cant find this to replace it with the new button ?

Thanks for the help
Old 01-05-2012, 08:23 PM

oops, I just found it, its in the new code to copy into the css?

I just alter the button, ( which all I need is them sized down 50%) so I resized the buttons, then just upload them anywhere to my server or an active unseen page? Or do I have to put them in an actual folder?

Thanks
Old 01-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Ecwid Team

New “Add to Bag” button image can be uploaded anywhere you want. Only once necessary condition is that it has to be available in the web, i.e. you should be able to open this image just to load the link to this image in your browser.

The exact absolute URL of that image file should then be placed instead of “icons/add_to_bag.png” in you custom CSS theme.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
Old 01-06-2012, 05:46 PM

Ok got it I was able to make the button smaller to fit my website. Now I can start using the Ecwid cart.

Thanks so much for your help I truly appreciate it
Old 01-06-2012, 10:27 PM

I still wasn't able to solve one problem. I used the "add to bag" psd file provided. I made the "add to bag" button smaller. I put the url into the correct place and had hte button upload. HOWEVER, because it is coded to hover up and down it either shows both buttons at once or I made it one button (not a psd file with one on top of the other) but when you click on it, it jumps down. Is there a way to solve this?

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.