The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-17-2012, 08:16 PM

More discount/promotion options

I love ecwid, it has worked great in my website. But when offering discounts or promotions im limited to % off or money off.

Will there ever be, buy this item get one free, or buy this get anything else half price.

It would even be great to have a spend £55 and get a free item from the webstore, like a hat. Which was a option in checkout.

What do you think?
Old 12-18-2012, 11:38 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scracy View Post
I love ecwid, it has worked great in my website. But when offering discounts or promotions im limited to % off or money off.

Will there ever be, buy this item get one free, or buy this get anything else half price.

It would even be great to have a spend £55 and get a free item from the webstore, like a hat. Which was a option in checkout.

What do you think?
I think it is very good idea, actually. We add different promotional features in Ecwid from time to time and currently you are already have the ability to set discount depending on order's total, add discount for the particular product or category, etc.

I'm totally agree that there are a lot of the ways how our promotion functionality can be improved, and feature that allows to buy one item and get another one for free, or buy and get another for the half price, sounds really nice as a next step.

If you consider that this functionality should be added in Ecwid, please, vote for this idea here: http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...e-get-one-free and we will email you when it is released.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.