The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-14-2015, 03:12 AM

help cant upgrade? no upgrade/billing option visible on profile page

hi Im building my store and hit max items so it says I have to upgrade my account. this has become frustrating because I dont see any billing and upgrade button on my profile page, nor am I able to upgrade anywhere else... is this me or is the site having issues? thanks
Old 05-14-2015, 07:45 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello!

I am very sorry to hear you have faced this issue in your account however there is totally nothing to worry about. I have checked your account and found that you created Ecwid account via your website builder so if you would like to upgrade your account - just contact with SiteBuilder support team and ask them to tell you all the info about upgrading Ecwid account via SiteBuilder company.

Hope this helps. If any questions appear - please feel free to ask. We are very glad to help you.
Old 07-21-2015, 06:33 AM

Hi, I am having the same issue as posted above. I have clicked the upgrade button and am on the Billing and Plans page, Ecwid is telling me to upgrade but there is no link to actually do it. Thanks
Old 07-21-2015, 02:03 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyjamesk View Post
Hi, I am having the same issue as posted above. I have clicked the upgrade button and am on the Billing and Plans page, Ecwid is telling me to upgrade but there is no link to actually do it. Thanks
Hello,

Thanks a lot for reaching us out!

As far as I can see in our records, your account has been registered via Wix, the subscriptions for such accounts are dealt totally on the Wix side. You can upgrade your account to Wix Premium Plan following the steps described here: https://help.ecwid.com/customer/port...etoPremiumplan

Please let us know if your need further help, we will be happy to be of assistance.

Thank you!

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 07-29-2015, 11:00 PM

please note i have the same issue as SiteBuilder and their service is terrible. I have been asking them to upgrade me on your ECWID store and they don't reply, there is no number to call, and emails go unanswered. Is there a way to get this done via your website?
Old 07-30-2015, 09:29 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Mamas Shop View Post
please note i have the same issue as SiteBuilder and their service is terrible. I have been asking them to upgrade me on your ECWID store and they don't reply, there is no number to call, and emails go unanswered. Is there a way to get this done via your website?
Hello,

Thanks a lot for reaching us out!

We are very sorry to hear you have had such sad experience with SiteBuilder. I am afraid, we cannot upgrade your account on our side as all the billing for accounts registered via SiteBuilder are dealt by them and we do not have any access to these subscriptions.

I have sent you an email with instructions on how to upgrade your account via SiteBuilder, please check your inbox.

Thank you!

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:24 AM

hi i just spoke to sitebuilder through their online chat function and they offered me the chance to upgrade but he said that to upgrade my ecwid account I would have to do it through ecwid website. Does upgrading my site builder automatically upgrade my ecwid account?
i just want to be able to alter the quantity of products
thanks in advance!
Old 08-06-2015, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highhopes View Post
hi i just spoke to sitebuilder through their online chat function and they offered me the chance to upgrade but he said that to upgrade my ecwid account I would have to do it through ecwid website. Does upgrading my site builder automatically upgrade my ecwid account?
i just want to be able to alter the quantity of products
thanks in advance!
Hi,

Thank you for your questions.

Your account is registered through Sitebuilder company.
Subscriptions and plans for such accounts are processed totally on the Sitebuilder side and are not managed by Ecwid in any way. We'll escalate the response that you received from Sitebuilder team to be sure that this misunderstanding is resolved.

In order to upgrade your account, please contact Sitebuilder support team using one of the following emails depending on the brand of your site builder:
- billing@sitebuilder.com
- billing@websitebuilder.com
- billing@sitey.com
- billing@sitelio.com

Please provide them with the following details:
- email which your Sitebuilder account is registered to
- physical address which is specified in your Sitebuilder account
- last four digits of the credit card which is linked to your Sitebuilder account

If for some reason you won't be able to upgrade your current Ecwid account (which is created through Sitebuilder), please create new account directly through Ecwid at https://my.ecwid.com and upgrade it to one of the paid plans here: https://my.ecwid.com/cp/CP.html#billing

Then follow the onboarding wizard instructions to add your store to the website with the help of widget codes.

You can transfer products from one store to another with the help of Import/Export tool. Please find the instruction here: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...-import-export

Please feel free to contact us if any further assistance is required.
Thanks.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.