The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-06-2014, 02:09 PM

Adobe Muse - Shopping cart scrolling behind header

I'm trying to incorporate a demo store into a website created in Adobe Muse, the problem I have is that the store is scrolling so it displays behind the header (defined in my master page) - it doesn't do it when you fist visit the page but once you click on an item or category the top of the store is hidden. Difficult to explain so here is the offending page:
http://newmediascene.com/demostore.html

Many thanks for your help.
Justin
Old 02-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello Justin,

I have checked the store and it seems that Ecwid has a problem with correct scroll position in Google Chrome. I have reported our engineers about this problem and they will fix it as soon as possible.

As a temporary workaround, please, add following code:
Code:
<div id="ecwid_product_browser_scroller"></div>
right after <body> tag.

Please, try and let me know about results.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
Old 02-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello Justin,

I have checked the store and it seems that Ecwid has a problem with correct scroll position in Google Chrome. I have reported our engineers about this problem and they will fix it as soon as possible.

As a temporary workaround, please, add following code:
Code:
<div id="ecwid_product_browser_scroller"></div>
right after <body> tag.

Please, try and let me know about results.

------------------
Old 02-10-2014, 01:50 PM

Hi Maria

Due to the nature of Adobe Muse there is no direct access to the HTML code, HTML objects can only be added to the body in the WYSIWYG interface. Therefore although <div id="ecwid_product_browser_scroller"></div> can be added it doesn't resolve the problem. If the HTML is edited directly with software such as Dreamweaver it's possible to add the code at the start of the body tag but Muse overwrites it when you update the site so it's not really an option for Muse users.

I hope your engineers can get to the bottom of this problem as I hope to have a customer use Ecwid on their site.

Thanks,
Justin
Old 02-12-2014, 01:54 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Spooner View Post
Hi Maria

Due to the nature of Adobe Muse there is no direct access to the HTML code, HTML objects can only be added to the body in the WYSIWYG interface. Therefore although <div id="ecwid_product_browser_scroller"></div> can be added it doesn't resolve the problem. If the HTML is edited directly with software such as Dreamweaver it's possible to add the code at the start of the body tag but Muse overwrites it when you update the site so it's not really an option for Muse users.

I hope your engineers can get to the bottom of this problem as I hope to have a customer use Ecwid on their site.

Thanks,
Justin
Hello Justin,

Our engineers are working on solution in this very moment. Link to the page with your store installation would be very useful. Could you restore this page: http://newmediascene.com/demostore.html ?

It will help us a lot.

Thank you in advance.

------------------
Old 03-15-2014, 03:21 AM

Just a final note to Maya and Justin.

This Code rocks! You saved my day and I don`t actually see it as a temporary fix but a solid solution. Thanks. Justin, just create a background rectangle which is usually the size of the section , your anchor aligned with the top, then while selected, add a block of html just as you did when adding ecwid... insert code and you are done.
Easy money.

Bman.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Best Dog Treats For This Useful Post:
Matt Ecwid (03-31-2014), Vlad_R (03-17-2014)
Old 05-27-2014, 03:34 PM

Dear ECWID Team: Its May 27 and i now got the same issue as the User «Best Dog Treats». I importer HTML-Code from ECWID Store into Adobe MUSE CC. In CHROME and SAFARI (on Mac OSX) after adding a product to buy, the Shopping-Cart-Icon appears and stays always on the side – moveable! What can I do? I don't need this shopping-cart at all.

http://limoncino-giulietta.businesscatalyst.com/ (prerelease)
Old 05-30-2014, 01:12 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Kolb View Post
Dear ECWID Team: Its May 27 and i now got the same issue as the User «Best Dog Treats». I importer HTML-Code from ECWID Store into Adobe MUSE CC. In CHROME and SAFARI (on Mac OSX) after adding a product to buy, the Shopping-Cart-Icon appears and stays always on the side – moveable! What can I do? I don't need this shopping-cart at all.

http://limoncino-giulietta.businesscatalyst.com/ (prerelease)
Hello,

You can easily hide floating minicart block using following code:
Code:
div.ecwid-minicart-floating {
    display: none;
}
This code should be pasted into your custom CSS theme in Ecwid control pane -> System Settings -> Design page.

Good luck!

------------------
Old 07-06-2014, 04:27 PM

Hi Maya,

I have the same problem as Justin but can`t seem to re-create the solution Best Dog Treats suggests to add the code <div id="ecwid_product_browser_scroller"></div>

Can you help?

My site is via Moonfruit and it is www.lip-balms.co.uk

Fingers crossed!

Thanks
Wendy

Hi,

Can anyone help me with my shop page problem?

"I have the same problem as Justin but can`t seem to re-create the solution Best Dog Treats suggests to add the code <div id="ecwid_product_browser_scroller"></div>"

Thanks
Wendy

Last edited by Liza; 07-07-2014 at 06:24 AM.
Old 07-11-2014, 07:46 AM

Default My header is missing on shop page - Why?

My header is missing on shop page - Why?

http://www.lip-balms.co.uk/shop/4584750137

On all my other pages the master head stays put.

I have searched the forum and tried the fixes but I can`t get to the HTML of my site (Moonfruit run it).

Could someone help me with this?

Many thanks
Wendy

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
adobe muse, header, scrolling