The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-27-2014, 08:47 AM

Great stuff!! Thank you!

Now you could add a death picker option in the checkout so that the whole order has 1 date rather than customers being able to choose different delivery dates for different items in an order?!

I think this has been mentioned several times in the ideas
Old 08-28-2014, 02:10 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben Jackson View Post
Great stuff!! Thank you!

Now you could add a death picker option in the checkout so that the whole order has 1 date rather than customers being able to choose different delivery dates for different items in an order?!

I think this has been mentioned several times in the ideas
Hello Ben,

Thank you for suggestion.

Currently there is no the ability to customize checkout fields in Ecwid, but our engineers have already started to implement such functionality http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...o-customize-on

Please, vote for this idea to be informed about it's status changes. We’re going to implement it in the nearest future, yet we cannot provide any ETA for now.
Old 07-27-2015, 06:35 PM

not sure I understand what was updated. still the date picker is unable to help us avoid customer to pick same or next day deliveries when we as sellers do not offer that option. I see multiple users trying to achieve this but no success so far...
Old 07-29-2015, 12:30 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your question!

The thing that was update was the data picker added as the possible option for a product, but this will not prevent your customers from selecting any date they want (even the past date). Please see more information about the options here: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...roduct-options

I am afraid there no date picker that you need available in Ecwid, sorry. You can create a custom one using Ecwid API, please check the specifications here: http://api.ecwid.com/ Please note this will require advanced programming skills and you might wish to hire a developer for the purpose.

Thank you!

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
date, date picker, future, option