The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-29-2013, 07:59 PM

Do you have to already have a e-commerce site?

Do I have to already have an exsisting e-commerce website in order to use Ecwid on my business facebook page?
Old 02-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bargain Box View Post
Do I have to already have an exsisting e-commerce website in order to use Ecwid on my business facebook page?
Hello,

You don’t need to have an existing e-commerce website, Ecwid store can be set up right to your Facebook page. Please, refer to this article for the information on how to setup your Ecwid store on Facebook http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853261/Facebook

You might as well add your Ecwid store to your existing site. Moreover, Ecwid enables you to create an unlimited number of storefronts using the same Ecwid account and all your storefronts will automatically reflect the changes you make in your Ecwid control panel. You can use Ecwid store front on numerous sites, blogs and social networks at the same time and to manage it all from a single control panel.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:21 PM

Hi Liza,

I already have registered and connected my page to the ECWID account using the link above. However I am now confronted with a Dashboard which is asking me to add Ecwid widgets code to my website. However, I don't have a website not to mention an e Commerce site. I only want a Facebook store. What should my next steps be?

Cheers
Spencer
Old 10-01-2013, 06:24 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer ng View Post
Hi Liza,

I already have registered and connected my page to the ECWID account using the link above. However I am now confronted with a Dashboard which is asking me to add Ecwid widgets code to my website. However, I don't have a website not to mention an e Commerce site. I only want a Facebook store. What should my next steps be?

Cheers
Spencer
Hello,

In order to add Ecwid store to your Facebook business page, please, follow this instruction: How to add your store to Facebook
Old 10-05-2013, 02:52 PM

Hi Liza,

Thanks for the link. I have now successfully set up a store on my FB page. May I know how I can insert my product images into the catalogue?

Thanks
Spencer
Old 10-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer ng View Post
Hi Liza,

Thanks for the link. I have now successfully set up a store on my FB page. May I know how I can insert my product images into the catalogue?

Thanks
Spencer
Hi,

The images to the products are uploaded at the bottom of the product details page in your control panel -> Catalog -> Products. It is also possible to add product image or several images.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.