The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-13-2016, 10:04 PM

Exclamation

dashboard empty... no integration codes

When i click on the dashboard there's nothing there, there should be all the integration codes for product browser, search box etc but nothing...

i've been using ecwid for a couple years now - this is a new account i made for a new website i'm building but there's no code on the dashboard? i know it's a free account but the code should be there right?
Old 10-17-2016, 11:35 AM

anyone have an answer?
Old 09-18-2017, 01:43 PM

Same problem for me !
The Following User Says Thank You to vivien depeyre For This Useful Post:
Andrew Torpedo (09-19-2017)
Old 09-19-2017, 12:22 PM
Ecwid Team

Default dashboard empty... no integration codes

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

If I understand correctly, you are facing some difficulties with finding the Ecwid integration code. I am very sorry, that you faced this problem. Please follow the instructions indicated below, to get the Ecwid integration code, that you can add to your website:

1. Log in to you Ecwid Control Panel → Dashboard → Create store and press “yes, I already have a website” option (screenshot).
2. Now, click on Other Platform icon. In the newly opened page choose the Product Browser tab and copy the code from the text area and add it into your website’s code, after that the Ecwid storefront will be added to your site (screenshot).
3. Also, in this page, you can get the integration codes of other widgets: Categories, Search Box, Mini Cart.

Another way to get the Ecwid integration code:

1. Go to the Product Browser code generator page.
2. Now enter your Store ID in the field "Your store ID" and the code will be automatically adjusted according to you Store ID. Where to get your store ID?.

That's it. I hope, that the information indicated in this post will be helpful to you. In case of any issues, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Useful Links:
  1. Ecwid Help Portal
  2. Managing Products

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
dashboard, integration code, product browser