The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-19-2018, 04:32 AM

You can only use one discount coupon

Working with the third customer that needs this functionality.

Customer Group receives X% discount off Catagory A and y% discount off Catagory B

I set up a discount coupon to use for the discount by category.

This partially works, but - if products from several categories are in the cart you can only use one discount coupon.

This is not an uncommon need for Business to Business sales. Any suggestions or how do I make the suggestion to ecwid?

thanks,
Old 10-19-2018, 01:22 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

This is Charlie, Ecwid customer care.

I understand your issue, thank you for the clear explanation.

I must tell you, the possibility to enter several discount coupons is yet to be implemented. This has been reported to our ideas base, and I will add your vote to this idea. I promise you, that when the feature is introduced, we will notify you about that right away.

For now, you can develop a custom solution. It is possible to achieve what you want with a custom solution, that will use our API. Such integration requires programming skills, of course. If you need assistance with this, our Customization Team will be happy to help you for an extra fee. If you are interested, I can redirect your request straight to them, and they will get back to you with the details.

Thank you!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.