The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Johan Nilsson's Avatar
Johan Nilsson is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 34
Default

Orderbox - Padding


Can´t get the padding in orderbox right.
Look at picture/red box...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg webshop.JPG (53.8 KB, 133 views)

Last edited by Johan Nilsson; 02-12-2010 at 12:11 PM.
  #2  
Old 02-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Qetzal's Avatar
Qetzal Qetzal is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan Nilsson View Post
Can´t get the padding in orderbox right.
Look at picture/red box...
What browser do you use? Can you reproduce this issue in other browsers?

P.S. I've placed a test order in your store.
__________________
Eugene K.
Ecwid Team

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
  #3  
Old 02-12-2010, 01:49 PM
Johan Nilsson's Avatar
Johan Nilsson Johan Nilsson is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 34
Default

We use IE8.
I tested with firefox, then it was a little bit better.
Why doesn't it work with IE?
I will erase your order later...

Last edited by Johan Nilsson; 02-12-2010 at 01:52 PM.
  #4  
Old 02-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Qetzal's Avatar
Qetzal Qetzal is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan Nilsson View Post
We use IE8.
I tested with firefox, then it was a little bit better.
Why doesn't it work with IE?
I will erase your order later...
Can you reproduce this issue on your test store: http://app.ecwid.com/jsp/93047/simple-store ?
__________________
Eugene K.
Ecwid Team

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
  #5  
Old 02-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Johan Nilsson's Avatar
Johan Nilsson Johan Nilsson is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 34
Default

In my teststore i works great.
Attached a highlighted image (had to highlight it due to my colorsettings, hope you can see it)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg webshop2.jpg (157.1 KB, 136 views)
  #6  
Old 02-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Qetzal's Avatar
Qetzal Qetzal is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan Nilsson View Post
In my teststore i works great.
Attached a highlighted image (had to highlight it due to my colorsettings, hope you can see it)
If it works correctly on the test store, it means that your site CSS styles cause this issue.
Try to install Developer Toolbar for IE, then find what site CSS rules cause such an issue.
__________________
Eugene K.
Ecwid Team

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
  #7  
Old 02-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Johan Nilsson's Avatar
Johan Nilsson Johan Nilsson is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 34
Default

I have to delete the css that i started to insert, to get it working with atahualpa:

div.ecwid table td, div.ecwid table tr, div.ecwid table{
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
border: none;
outline: none;
}

Then i can get the orderbox to work, but the rest is all a mess again.

If i keep the css above and configure tables in my atahualpa menu, i can get the orderbox right, but all my other tables in atahualpa looks bad

I think I have to figure out another way, because I really can't get it right...
  #8  
Old 02-15-2010, 01:26 PM
Qetzal's Avatar
Qetzal Qetzal is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan Nilsson View Post
I have to delete the css that i started to insert, to get it working with atahualpa:

div.ecwid table td, div.ecwid table tr, div.ecwid table{
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
border: none;
outline: none;
}

Then i can get the orderbox to work, but the rest is all a mess again.

If i keep the css above and configure tables in my atahualpa menu, i can get the orderbox right, but all my other tables in atahualpa looks bad

I think I have to figure out another way, because I really can't get it right...
Johan,

I will investigate this issue further and will search for a correct solution.
__________________
Eugene K.
Ecwid Team

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
  #9  
Old 02-15-2010, 01:58 PM
Johan Nilsson's Avatar
Johan Nilsson Johan Nilsson is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 34
Default

Made a little progress using !important in my css-code.
Don't know if it is okey using this, but it did indeed help me a little...
  #10  
Old 02-15-2010, 02:35 PM
Qetzal's Avatar
Qetzal Qetzal is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan Nilsson View Post
Made a little progress using !important in my css-code.
Don't know if it is okey using this, but it did indeed help me a little...
It's OK to use them.
__________________
Eugene K.
Ecwid Team

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
 
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
orderbox, padding

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:32 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11. Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.