The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-20-2011, 02:34 AM

Customization service, can we provide the button graphics?

Hi - I'm interested in utilizing the $155 Ecwid integration service. Would this include us being able to provide new button graphics we would design to match our client's brand identity?
Old 02-21-2011, 04:56 PM

You can install the new buttons yourself using the following solution:
http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853257/...imagesusedinUI

But if you wish to just provide your graphics and have us integrate Ecwid along with the design changes, then yes, it is possible and our designers can perform this task for you.
Old 02-21-2011, 05:34 PM

Default Thank you

That's exactly what I was wondering. Thank you very much!
Old 02-24-2011, 06:09 PM

What is the turn around for the integration service? I emailed info@ecwid.com from my work email address this morning to ask about it and not had a response. I need a shop integrated into a client's website fairly quickly i.e. tomorrow/saturday - and as there's been no reply to my email I don't feel very confident about purchasing the service as I'm not sure it will get done in time - so think I should get on and do it myself even though my workload is a bit overstretched at the moment.

Can you enlighten me and let me know more about the service and how quickly it can take to get a shop up and running and integrated and also find out whether my email will get answered.

many thanks
Evie Milo
Old 02-24-2011, 06:17 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by evie.milo View Post
What is the turn around for the integration service? I emailed info@ecwid.com from my work email address this morning to ask about it and not had a response. I need a shop integrated into a client's website fairly quickly i.e. tomorrow/saturday - and as there's been no reply to my email I don't feel very confident about purchasing the service as I'm not sure it will get done in time - so think I should get on and do it myself even though my workload is a bit overstretched at the moment.

Can you enlighten me and let me know more about the service and how quickly it can take to get a shop up and running and integrated and also find out whether my email will get answered.

many thanks
Evie Milo
Evie,

Usually we reply in one business day(i.e. 24 hours). Of course, urgent requests are processed immediately.

The customization of your store(i.e. the "Unique Design for Ecwid" service) will take more than 1 day. I'd say it will take about 5-7 days depending on the load of our design team.

However this service isn't required to install Ecwid. So for example you can try to install it yourself and customize later.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 02-24-2011, 06:22 PM

Hi there

I need it customised and set up in a couple of days, so I think I'm just going to do this myself as it has to be done by the end of the w/e.

Thanks for the quick response.

Evie
Old 02-24-2011, 06:31 PM

We do have an extension on the site until Tuesday next week now, but I would like the shop done asap so that we can add products over teh w/e. I didn't realise it would take so long. I wished I'd discovered about the integration service earlier than today as it would make it so much easier for me if you guys took this aspect on. I'll wait for a reply to may email and see what it says and decide tomorrow.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:42 AM

24 hrs elapsed and no response - any idea why?
Old 02-25-2011, 12:09 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by evie.milo View Post
24 hrs elapsed and no response - any idea why?
We're discussing this with our designers at this very moment.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 02-25-2011, 02:16 PM

Okay great - still waiting for a reply two hours after you posted above... any chance of hearing back within the next hour or so - I need to know what my options are.

many thanks

Evie

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
button, customization, service