The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-25-2013, 10:51 PM

Javascript API to get car items

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Hello Kim,

Currently, Ecwid allows to display number of items in the cart, subtotal and link to the cart page using Minicart widget in "Mini" view only. Please, refer to this article for details: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/31295033/...20a%20minicart

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to get the information about number of items in the cart and subtotal now. However, we are currently working on the modification of Javascript API that will allow you to get all information about cart contents. It will be added to Ecwid in one of upcoming releases. Stay turn!

As for now, you can customize the Minicart appearance using custom CSS theme. Could you give me sketch, which illustrate how this information should look? I will try to help you with this.
Hi Maya!
I was just wondering if you might have a general timeframe for when the Javascript API might be updated to get the info about cart contents? Thanks!
Old 06-26-2013, 11:58 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG Data Service View Post
Hi Maya!
I was just wondering if you might have a general timeframe for when the Javascript API might be updated to get the info about cart contents? Thanks!
I'm sorry, but I don't have ETA of this feature yet. However, this feature is completed already and on the testing stage now.

It will be added in Ecwid with next release expected in a month.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
Old 06-18-2014, 03:56 PM

Hi Maya,

I have referenced the code that you had in the previous post of this thread. I have got close but I haven't quite got it to where I want and some of it is lining up weird. Do you think you could help me tweak the code to get what I want?

Here is what I have:

This is what I want:

Here is the code:
Code:
div.ecwid-minicart-mini-rolloverContainer {
 display: block;
}

div.ecwid-minicart-mini-rollover {
  background: #131315;
  border: 0 none;
padding-right: 115px;
height: 20px;
padding-top: 10px;
}
a.ecwid-minicart-mini-link {
  position: absolute;
  display: none;
  right: 20px;
  top: 9px;
  color: #C70202;
  font-size: 14px;
  padding-left: 10px;
  text-decoration: none;
 border-left: solid 1px #fff;
}
div.ecwid-minicart-mini-total {
margin-top: -15px;
margin-left: 60px;
border-left: solid 1px #fff;
padding-left: 10px;
}

div.ecwid-minicart-mini-total span.ecwid-minicart-mini-total-label { 
   display: none;
}

.ecwid-minicart-mini-overlay-count, 
.ecwid-minicart-mini-items, div.ecwid-minicart-mini-total {
font-size: 16px;
color: #C70202;
text-transform: uppercase;
}

div.ecwid-minicart-mini {
visibility: hidden;
}
What I am having trouble with
  • I would like the 0 Item / $0.00 text to be underlined
  • I would like the separator to be display just like in the picture 0 Items / $0.00 - Not with the | between the two
  • I would like this to be clickable to the cart if possible, but I do not want the "checkout text"
  • I have set the checkout text to display; none but the minicart is still as wide as before.
  • This is going to be placed in a nav bar so I need the height of the minicart to be about the size of the text so it doesn't look off set with the rest of the nav bar.

Thanks in advance!!
Old 06-20-2014, 04:17 PM

I just realized this is a very old thread, if anyone else stumbles across this I have continued this discussion here: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...033#post112033
Old 12-20-2014, 09:19 AM
Webpartner

Hello, I think i can explain what kind of use cases of above question, as I need answer too!!

for example, customer don't want to pay yet, but when their purchased goods arrived 7-11, they pick-up there and pay there.

to be able to do this, my ecwid-site needs post this customer's purchase info (basically all shopping car contents) into 7-11 system, meanwhile disable further process of my ecwid-site. this means this order will not be generated in my ecwid-site, but in my registered's 7-11 site, and I shall get a shipping number via 7-11 site which links to this purchase, then customer will be able to pick up and pay when I shipped his/her purchase items to 7-11 store.

I think the right Question would be:
(1) Is it possible to get ecwid-site shopping car item eg by using
https://app.ecwid.com/api/v1/STOREID..._auth_key=xxxx
(2) Can you make simple example php code if above is possible to do via a post html?

Last edited by Liza; 01-07-2015 at 02:04 PM.
Old 12-20-2014, 05:53 PM
Webpartner

Default Javascript API of minicart contents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
I'm sorry, but I don't have ETA of this feature yet. However, this feature is completed already and on the testing stage now.

It will be added in Ecwid with next release expected in a month.

Hello Maya:
I am just wondering if there has any API(s) now is released from ECWID that allows us get minicart contents out to other sites? if so, can you advise where we can find it?
Old 12-24-2014, 12:41 PM
Axiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarizing Essential View Post
Hello Maya:
I am just wondering if there has any API(s) now is released from ECWID that allows us get minicart contents out to other sites? if so, can you advise where we can find it?
Hi!

There is a JavaScript function that allows to receive a call back each time then shopping cart is changed. Please refer to this article: JavaScript API.

In addition, all detailed information about Ecwid API is stored here: http://api.ecwid.com/#using-ecwid-api
Old 12-25-2014, 09:22 AM
Webpartner

Thanks Axiom!
unfortunately maybe because i am a new user using Ecwid, after more than 3days studies in related articles i still don't know how to get my store's minicart's total amount..

Is anywhere can find code example by using a php file access to this data, and send this data to another URL?
Old 12-26-2014, 05:09 AM
Webpartner

Hello Ecwid,

recently i opened a test ecwid store and tried to connect it with one of taiwan popular payment method call 7-11取貨付款。(basically this is allowed the purchaser pay its total amount at same time when he or she pick-up order goods at any preferred 7-11 store.)

to be able to do this I need to find out how to send this purchaser's minicart contents before he made place order in my ecwid store. eg to get his name, his phone, his purchased items in minicart, his total purchased amount in minicart, from ecwid to another 3rd-party system that requires those parameters.

my 3rd-party gave me a test URL which is allowed to make test (copied below).
I think what i need to do is to get this example's "123456" and "500"..data from my Ecwid store, and send it through the URL:

https://ssl.smse.com.tw/ezpos/mtmk.a...ry=TW&Pay_zg=1

I'm not a professional programmer but had been tried to studied all related articles over these few weeks, so I understand this requires coding skill with javascript APIs/html/php..etc. Even i don't have these skill I still made some failed trials, included upgraded my ecwid account to venture program, as thought I have to....
unfortunately, up to now, I am still not able to make this happen.

Can you give me some help here? my store ID is 6152080.
thank you very much!
Old 01-04-2015, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarizing Essential View Post
Hello Ecwid,

recently i opened a test ecwid store and tried to connect it with one of taiwan popular payment method call 7-11取貨付款。(basically this is allowed the purchaser pay its total amount at same time when he or she pick-up order goods at any preferred 7-11 store.)

to be able to do this I need to find out how to send this purchaser's minicart contents before he made place order in my ecwid store. eg to get his name, his phone, his purchased items in minicart, his total purchased amount in minicart, from ecwid to another 3rd-party system that requires those parameters.

my 3rd-party gave me a test URL which is allowed to make test (copied below).
I think what i need to do is to get this example's "123456" and "500"..data from my Ecwid store, and send it through the URL:

https://ssl.smse.com.tw/ezpos/mtmk.a...ry=TW&Pay_zg=1

I'm not a professional programmer but had been tried to studied all related articles over these few weeks, so I understand this requires coding skill with javascript APIs/html/php..etc. Even i don't have these skill I still made some failed trials, included upgraded my ecwid account to venture program, as thought I have to....
unfortunately, up to now, I am still not able to make this happen.

Can you give me some help here? my store ID is 6152080.
thank you very much!

can anyone help to reply this..
it's been over 8days waited!! please help...

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
css, customization, html, javascript, minicart