The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:14 AM

Store Customization

There are a several aspects I would like to be able to customize more.

1. The way the sub-categories are displayed looks good, is there a way to display the main categories with the same format as the sub-categories? For example: When you click on a category it displays the subcategories in a list with their description as well as the products within that category. Please see the attached image: store-layout.png.

2. I would also like to change the layout of the way products display. Please see attached image: product-layout.

These customizations are key to the website so please let me know how I can make this possible. Time is also of importance. Thank you.

Regards,
Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	store-layout.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	1118   Click image for larger version

Name:	product-layout.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	1119  
Old 03-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Ecwid Team

Significant modifications of categories and product details page are not possible using customization of CSS theme only. In order to create categories list with description and their products as on provided screen shot you should create custom products list using our Product API functionality. Please, refer to this post for details: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6038

If you need a professional help with developing custom products listing, I suggest you to contact our colleagues, who offer Ecwid design and customization service. Please, send a message at sales@qtmsoft.com with project description for quote.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
customization