The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-30-2014, 03:32 PM

Question

UI Integration with existing Joomla site

Hi!
I'm planning add an online store to my current Website. Ecwid, seems to be the right product. However, I wondering how well the UI of Ecwid will fit in my current UI.
I'm asking this because, ideally, I would like to install the store without investing to much time/money to customize UI.

Thanks in advance. Regards.
Mike
Old 10-21-2014, 08:28 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludterapia Equipo View Post
Hi!
I'm planning add an online store to my current Website. Ecwid, seems to be the right product. However, I wondering how well the UI of Ecwid will fit in my current UI.
I'm asking this because, ideally, I would like to install the store without investing to much time/money to customize UI.

Thanks in advance. Regards.
Mike
Hello Mike,
Thank you for your interest in Ecwid! And I am so sorry for keeping you waiting.

It is absolutely possible to add Ecwid online store to your Joomla-based website. You can seamlessly install it to your website with the help of our official plugin for Joomla. Please refer to this article for details: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...1070399-joomla

When you add Ecwid store to your existing website, the store will be displayed as an integral part of this website. And Ecwid design will automatically adapt to your website layout. You can check how Ecwid looks like in our demo store: http://www.ecwid.com/demo
In case you want to change Ecwid design, it is possible to achieve with the help of CSS. There are also pre-defined design themes, which you can apply to your store in Ecwid control panel -> System settings -> Design.

Ecwid has several paid plans and a Free one. At that even the Free plan allows you to have a full-functional online store. You can find Ecwid plans and features breakdown in this article: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...ures-breakdown

Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions.

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wendy For This Useful Post:
Saludterapia Equipo (10-21-2014)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
customization, gui, installation, joomla