The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-26-2012, 02:50 AM

New Version - text default no longer available?

I love the new version of ecwid especially the option of copying and pasting the description without using keyboard shortcuts. However, before when you pasted new text on the website it showed the css default colour/size/font etc. Today i inputted a large number of products and when I pasted text it showed on the website as pasted.

Was this something new with the new version or is it a glitch? I want all of my text to be the same colour but as I do not know the colour code of the text on the rest of the pages I chose grey and it does not match.

Thanks
Old 06-26-2012, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bum View Post
I love the new version of ecwid especially the option of copying and pasting the description without using keyboard shortcuts. However, before when you pasted new text on the website it showed the css default colour/size/font etc. Today i inputted a large number of products and when I pasted text it showed on the website as pasted.

Was this something new with the new version or is it a glitch? I want all of my text to be the same colour but as I do not know the colour code of the text on the rest of the pages I chose grey and it does not match.

Thanks
Sorry, can you please better clarify the feature you are talking about? Where exactly do you paste something? Does it happen on http://my.ecwid.com or on your site? Can we see the screenshots?
Old 06-26-2012, 01:59 PM

It seemed to work okay today I will try again later or tommorow. It may have just been a small glitch.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	107
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	1273  
Old 06-26-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bum View Post
It seemed to work okay today I will try again later or tommorow. It may have just been a small glitch.
Sorry, can you please include a wider area onto the screenshot? Still I wonder what is the page you are talking about.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.