The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:50 AM

Question

Facebook View Detailed Images

I know the facebook app is pretty limited on design but I was wondering if there was a way to add the same View detailed images link in the description that could be clicked to bring the gallery up as well. Right now I have products that have many options and the gallery link is way down on the right on facebook.

I would definitely like to see some improvements to layout control for facebook like being able to have the additional images directly below the main image as a showcase vs way down on the page where customers have to search to see.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:03 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby View Post
I know the facebook app is pretty limited on design but I was wondering if there was a way to add the same View detailed images link in the description that could be clicked to bring the gallery up as well. Right now I have products that have many options and the gallery link is way down on the right on facebook.

I would definitely like to see some improvements to layout control for facebook like being able to have the additional images directly below the main image as a showcase vs way down on the page where customers have to search to see.
Hi,

As I understand you'd like to change the position of the images gallery and to place it under the product description. It's possible with help of a script, for ex. this one:
http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47687

This modification requires changes in the application source code which you can't do with Facebook Ecwid application unfortunately. If you want to modify your Ecwid store layout on Facebook this way, you should consider creating custom Facebook store .

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
facebook, gallery images