The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-28-2018, 05:41 PM

Question

I got my first sell and I shipped it how I make sure the money is in my Balance

Hello
and how i can contact to my customer from ecwid
do i need to upgrade my account to do that

http://www.lusuxmgz.com/p/shop.html
Old 01-31-2018, 02:24 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

It's Alex Flint from Ecwid Team. Thanks for reaching us out. I'm here to help you.

Quote:
This depends on how you accept payments for orders in your store.

In general, there are two ways of accepting money in an online store
  • Offline, such as cash or wire bank transfer.
  • Online, such as credit cards or PayPal.

I will describe both methods in details below.

Offline payment methods doesn't require your customers to pay money at the exact time of placing an order. You will receive such an order in "Awaiting Payment" status, and, once you received the money for an order the way you want, manually change the order status to "Paid" in your Ecwid Control Panel > My Sales > Orders. You can learn more on this payment options and how to set up one in your Ecwid store in our article on Offline payment methods.

If you want to accept credit cards or any other online payments in your store, please, keep in mind, that Ecwid doesn't process payments itself. It relies on known and trusted payment gateways who are able to provide a necessary high security level for these operations. We integrated a wide range of payment gateways to satisfy any of our customer needs in processing money. So, if you want to accept credit cards in your store, you should choose a payment gateway that works for you and for your business. Make sure that the payment gateway is available in your country and accepts your currency and allows you to get payments for your products or services. Create an account in that payment gateway. Then simply enable it in Ecwid Control Panel → Payment. After that you will be able to accept credit cards. You can learn more in the article on Online Payment Options in Ecwid.

Therefore, if you use an online payment option, you need to check your balance in your account at payment gateway you use.

I've also contacted you via email on the matter.

Hope I was helpful. If you have any questions — please, feel free to ask.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alex Flint For This Useful Post:
lusux (02-01-2018)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
balance