The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-25-2018, 10:03 PM

I can't log in to my Ecwid account

Back in September I downloaded the Ecwid plugin for my website https://BrandingMafia.com/store I do not remember ever creating a log in on the ecwid site. When I created the account, I was able to edit and manage my store from the Wordpress dashboard but now I only get the option to view and manage the store from the Ecwid app. When I try to log in to the store using my username and password, it says the password is wrong. I attempted to reset the password by selecting the "Forgot Password" link and your page says it sent me an email but I haven't gotten one. I have checked my junk and spam folders. The username is Info@BrandingMafia.com

I also tried to create an account using the info@brandingmafia.com email address but it says I already have an account with that username. I currently cannot do anything with my store or log in. Please help me!
Old 01-26-2018, 08:51 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

This is Ecwid customer care. My name is Charlie.

Sorry you faced this.

I've sent you an email regarding the issue to the address you mentioned in your message.

Please, check your mailbox, and let's get you all sorted.

Thanks!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.