The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-29-2017, 01:28 PM

Is Drag and Drop on IPad possible?

I'm trying to manage my store via my IPad Pro, and am able to do everything I need to do except move product options around using the Drag and Drop function. When I hold my finger down on the product option to move it up or down in the lineup, per IPad functionality, the word highlights and I get the Copy/Paste menu. Is there a workaround for this to enable IPad users to move products or product options around? Would be nice if Ecwid would put in up/down arrows you could click on to move things around (in addition to keeping drag/drop function for PC users) so that we could be fully functional with storefront management on an IPad.

If you have found a workaround, please share. Thanks!
http://www.lowtenoutfitters.ecwid.com
Please provide the link to your storefront
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeremy Gonzalez For This Useful Post:
Andrew Torpedo (10-05-2017)
Old 10-05-2017, 10:15 AM
Ecwid Team

Default Is Drag and Drop on IPad possible?

Hello Jeremy,

This is Andrew from Ecwid customer care team. Thank you for your feedback and suggestion. I will forward it to the Product Team, so they could consider adding drag and drop functionality (or the arrows) for tablets. I absolutely agree that it will enhance the product options management process.

Thank you once again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew Torpedo For This Useful Post:
Jeremy Gonzalez (10-16-2017)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
drag & drop, drag and drop