The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-12-2017, 05:21 PM

Ship date calculator

Can someone please recommend a way to show the expected ship date at check out and printed on the buyer's order confirmation? For instance, I want to be able to specify that our processing time is currently 3 weeks and have it give an expected ship date of September 2, 2017 if the order is placed today, August 12, 2017. Both eBay and Etsy have this feature. They show the expected ship date on the customer's receipt based on how long a seller says it takes to make an item.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:52 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy Rose1 View Post
Can someone please recommend a way to show the expected ship date at check out and printed on the buyer's order confirmation? For instance, I want to be able to specify that our processing time is currently 3 weeks and have it give an expected ship date of September 2, 2017 if the order is placed today, August 12, 2017. Both eBay and Etsy have this feature. They show the expected ship date on the customer's receipt based on how long a seller says it takes to make an item.
Hi Stacy,

Thanks for contacting us with the question!

In Ecwid, you can specify the estimated time of the product processing in the product description, for example. There is no inbuilt field where you can specify that. You are using a good workaround in your store now – specifying that period as a product option.

As I see, your request has also been sent to our Customisation team who implement custom solutions on a paid basis. I'm sure that they can offer you a good solution! They'll email you the details.

Feel free to contact us if you get any other questions. Since you are on a paid plan, reach us straight from your control panel by clicking 'Chat with us' button in the right upper corner. There you can select to email us or start a chat. Besides, your Business plan includes phone support. You'll see the phone number there as well.

Happy selling with Ecwid!

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
arrival, date, scheduled, ship, time