The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-04-2015, 09:38 PM

Yes those.

Have a client meeting on this tomorrow would love a solution---I tried CSS in the ecwid style sheet and it did not work.

Last edited by Clara K; 02-05-2015 at 08:34 AM.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:03 AM
Ecwid Team

Dear Albert,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply!

I have inspected your store and seen that you have a Javascript code added to your CSS theme. It should not be there and can cause errors. The Javascript codes should be put to the source code of the page, not the CSS themes.

Please go to your Ecwid Control Panel > System Settings > Design > CSS Themes, find the following part of the code and delete it from your active CSS Theme:
Code:
html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body span.ecwid-productBrowser-details-optionRadioButton, html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body span.ecwid-productBrowser-details-optionCheckbox {
margin: 5px;
display: block;
font: 11px!important;
}

html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body div.ecwid-Product span.ecwid-productbrowser-details-optioncheckbox {
font: 10px helvetica, arial, verdana, sans-serif;
}
html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body <!-- An HTML/Javascript code snippet for Ecwid to redirect continue shopping buttons to a custom page -->
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
if (typeof(Ecwid) == 'object') {
  Ecwid.OnAPILoaded.add(function() {
    // Redirect address. Change it to the URL of page where you want to redirect your customers.
    // You can use absolute or relative addresses, e.g. 'index.html', 'http://google.com'
    var continueShoppingRedirect = "index.php/specialties";

// Delay (ms), which is necessary for the empty cart page to appear after onCartChange event firing
    var empty_cart_page_delay = 500;

// Continue shopping buttons CSS selectors
    // (you can remove the ones that you don't want to change behavior for)
    var buttons = [
      'button.ecwid-productBrowser-cart-continueShoppingButton', // Cart page
      'div.ecwid-productBrowser-cart-emptyCartPanel button.gwt-Button', // Empty cart page
      'button.ecwid-ContinueShoppingButton-Invoice', // Order confirmation page
      'div.ecwid-productBrowser-search-ContinueShoppingButtonContainer button.gwt-Button', // Search results page
      'div.ecwid-Account-ContinueShoppingButtonContainer button.gwt-Button' // 'My account' pages
    ];

// Pages (Ecwid.Page.type) where buttons should be customized
    // (you can remove the pages that you don't want to change the buttons on)
    var pages = [
        'CART',
        'SEARCH',
        'ORDER_CONFIRMATION',         
        'ACCOUNT_SETTINGS',
        'ORDERS',
        'ADDRESS_BOOK'
    ];

// This function find the continue shoppign button on the page and replace it with a customized one
    var replaceButton = function() {
      var buttonObject = jQuery(buttons.join()).filter(":not('.clone'):visible");        
      if (buttonObject.length) {
        buttonObject.clone().addClass('clone').appendTo(buttonObject.parent()).click(function() {
          location.href = continueShoppingRedirect;
        }html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body );

// Remove the original button
        buttonObject.remove();        
      }
    }

// Replace the button on page loading
    Ecwid.OnPageLoaded.add(function(page) {
      if (jQuery.inArray(page.type, pages) >= 0) {        
        replaceButton();
      }
    html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body });

// Replace the button on the empty cart page after clearing the cart
    // (it doesn't fire onPageLoaded event)
    Ecwid.OnCartChanged.add(function(page) {
      setTimeout(replaceButton, empty_cart_page_delay);
    });

});
}
</script>

html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body span.ecwid-productBrowser-details-optionRadioButton, html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body span.ecwid-productBrowser-details-optionCheckbox .lable{
font: 12px helvetica, arial, verdana, sans-serif;
}

html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body div.ecwid-productBrowser-details-optionPanel label.ecwid-fieldLabel {display: none;}
When this part of code is deleted, please add the following code to your active CSS Theme:
Code:
html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body span.ecwid-productBrowser-details-optionCheckbox {
font: 20px helvetica, arial, verdana, sans-serif;
color: GREEN;
}

html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body div.ecwid-productBrowser-details-optionPanel label.ecwid-fieldLabel {
display: none;
}
Please see the screenshot to see how the chekbox options look when this code is applied: http://take.ms/nd8a1 You can change the colour and the size of the font to those you need and save the changes.

Please let us know if you need further help with this, we will be very glad to assist you.

Thank you!

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 02-05-2015, 01:26 PM

Default did not work

Well as with most proprietary software it is hit or miss, In this case "MISS"
After following your instructions it is not working.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:14 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Fredrick1 View Post
Well as with most proprietary software it is hit or miss, In this case "MISS"
After following your instructions it is not working.
Dear Albert,

I very sorry to hear that you think it is a 'Miss'.

I have checked you store and seen that the fonts size and color were changed, please see the screenshot: http://take.ms/PqxwD

To change the font size please enter the values you need in the code above after the "font:" an the colour after the "color:" (instead of GREEN).

Or you would like to change the fonts on some other page? In this case could you please provide me with a screenshot of it?

Thank you!

Help Center

Old 02-05-2015, 02:56 PM

Clara, the website does not reflect the CSS changes--I am not using the store, instead I have the code on the website for the shopping cart as recommended by Ecwid. So yes, it is a Miss-but I am sure there is a solution to this as I am not the only one who uses that method with a CMS.

Best ,
Albert
Old 02-05-2015, 03:07 PM
Ecwid Team

Dear Albert,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply!

The CSS changes that are made in your Ecwid Control Panel should be reflected in your Ecwid store no matter on what site it is located. I've checked the applied changes on your Starter Site as your main site requires password (http://take.ms/lHntl).

If you could provide me with the login details so that I could view your site, I would be very glad to investigate why the code does not work there.

Thank you!

Help Center

Old 04-28-2015, 10:46 AM

Hi, I tried this code:
div.ecwid-Product span.ecwid-productbrowser-details-optioncheckbox {
}
to try to make the font size bigger in the options but it did not work. Do I put it in the CSS or on the webpage of my website? Thanks, JOY
Old 04-29-2015, 08:44 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Siegel View Post
Hi, I tried this code:
div.ecwid-Product span.ecwid-productbrowser-details-optioncheckbox {
}
to try to make the font size bigger in the options but it did not work. Do I put it in the CSS or on the webpage of my website? Thanks, JOY
Dear Joy,

Thanks a lot for contacting us!

As far as I can see, the CSS code is correct. I have checked your site at http://www.finerface.com/ and seen that the fonts are not changed because the CSS of your site itself affects it. Please see the screenshot of the page reflecting the elements responsible for the font-size: http://take.ms/erp5W and the screenshot of the page where the size is changed: http://take.ms/F5Juo The CSS theme where this font is set is located here: http://www.finerface.com/_themes/cop...s/copy1101.css

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you!

Help Center

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.