The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-29-2015, 06:52 AM

Add to Cart pop up window font

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I can change the fonts in the shopping cart pop up window where you make your option selections?

Thanks,
Hayley
Old 04-29-2015, 11:42 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayley Kershaw View Post
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I can change the fonts in the shopping cart pop up window where you make your option selections?

Thanks,
Hayley
Hello!

Thank you for your questions. In fact the procedure of changing fonts or something else in these pop-up windows is the same for all your storefront - using CSS. Please refer to this article in our Help Centre to learn how you can change design in Ecwid: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...e-ecwid-design

So if you would like to change for example header text font there open "Inspector" (if you use Chrome for exampe), and inspect this element to learn what div is used there. Once you do this, on the right side you will see it's parameters that you can change as you like.

When you finish just copy all the code in your active custom CSS theme in Ecwid Control Panel > Settings > Design (if you have not created new theme yet - just click "Create new theme" button there).

This screenshot will help you:

For example, if I would like to make that header text a little smaller - I would change font value from 30px to 22px. Also you are able to change color, font itself and many more.

Code:
div.ecwid-popup-headLabel {
  font: 22px georgia, "times new roman", times, serif;
  color: #666;
  margin: 0 0 12px 0;
  min-width: 240px;
}
Hope this helps. If any questions appear, please feel free to ask. we are very glad to help you.

Last edited by Liza; 04-30-2015 at 05:35 PM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
font, options window, pop-up, shopping cart