Old 02-15-2017, 01:24 AM

You May also like section image size

Hi,

Just wanting to know how I can change the image size and amount of products shown in one 'slide' in the "You may also like" section without changing it across the site as it does via the "Product Thumbnail Size in Grid View" option.

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-17-2017, 04:10 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Schwab1 View Post
Hi,

Just wanting to know how I can change the image size and amount of products shown in one 'slide' in the "You may also like" section without changing it across the site as it does via the "Product Thumbnail Size in Grid View" option.

Thanks in advance.
Hello Amy,

thanks for your message!

You've already contacted us via chat regarding this question. I will post the answer here for those who might be also interested in it.

At the moment it is possible to change the thumbnail size in this section by means of CSS. The number of items in one slide will be the same, though, it can't be changed by means of CSS, unfortunately.

In order to change the thumbnail size in "You may also like" section, please add the following code to your active CSS theme in Ecwid control panel>Settings>Design:

Code:
.ecwid .ecwid-productBrowser-relatedProducts {
    transform: scale(0.7,0.7);
    position: relative;
    top: -50px; 
    left: -230px; 
}
.ecwid .ecwid-productBrowser-relatedProducts .ecwid-productBrowser-productNameLink { 
    transform: scale(1.5, 1.5);
 }
Don't forget to save the changes.

Hope, this helps! Please, feel free to ask if you need further assistance. Thank you!
Ecwid Knowlegde Base

Tags
image size, related products, you may also like