The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-16-2018, 09:34 PM

How can I connect my store with Parcel2go in UK for shipping

I am looking to integrate my store with Parcel2go.com as we are looking to provide the delivery services fully integrated with our store sales to minimize the manual work load for shipping.

Can you please help with getting started and the 'know how' for this integration?

My Store ID is 13411175.

Thank you.
Old 04-24-2018, 08:22 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi,

To integrate an Ecwid store with a new carrier, you can develop a script that will send order details to the carrier's server and show the rates returned by the carrier in the store's checkout. This will require programming skills - you can hire a third-party developer to add such a custom functionality to your store or use our customization service. Here you can find our API documentation on the matter: Add Shipping Method . I believe Parcel2Go service offer an API from their side as well. So a "bridge" can be developed between both systems, your store and this carrier service.

Alternatively, you can emulate shipping rates from this carrier with help of manually-defined Custom Tables https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...ng#Customtable when rates can depend on destination zone, order weight or subtotal.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.