The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-16-2015, 10:24 AM

Default Has anyone used the new Yotpo integration - mail after purchase - feature?

Hello

I have been using Yotpo on my site and am considering installing the new fully Ecwid integrated version, but have been a bit put off by the problems some people seem to have experienced with the change over.

I really only want to get the "mail customers automatically after purchase" feature as the rest of it is working fine as it is. Has anyone successfully used this "mail after purchase" feature with Ecwid yet? Are there any issues so far?

Thanks for your help!
Old 01-16-2015, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda Smith1 View Post
Hello

I have been using Yotpo on my site and am considering installing the new fully Ecwid integrated version, but have been a bit put off by the problems some people seem to have experienced with the change over.

I really only want to get the "mail customers automatically after purchase" feature as the rest of it is working fine as it is. Has anyone successfully used this "mail after purchase" feature with Ecwid yet? Are there any issues so far?

Thanks for your help!
Hello Amanda,

thank you for contacting us! Refer kindly to the following thread: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22774 where issues on Yotpo integration are discussed.

Since Yotpo is a third-party application, integrated with Ecwid, we also suggest you to contact their support directly, as Yotpo team definitely knows their product best and your problem might be a known issue for them. Please, email them at support@yotpo.com.

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 01-16-2015, 05:36 PM

Hello and thanks for replying. I have read the thread and understand the possible issues with changing to the fully integrated App.

My question is actually to ask if any Ecwid users have actually tried out the "mail after purchase" feature with the new App. Yotpo support will not have the answer to this, as I am looking for Ecwid user experience.

Id be grateful if anyone has this experience that they can share with me.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:59 AM

I'm just in the process of de-installing it because cannot comment on reviewers posts or questions, and they want 30$ a month to not be paralysed.. too expensive
secondly this is the second review app i deinstall, because one in 3 people try to use it as a 'can you contact me?' message box and make work for me to sweep up. Yotpo is useless unless you upgrade, and it has to much high pressure salesmanship with almost every option forcing upgrade when you click on it
greedy company
reviews was always a difficult thing to find on the web as a service for our websites till technology reached the present stage, but with or without the facilitation of review apps, the agenda remains the same problem and always will do.. namely, that the average common user is clueless as to how to use these review pages, and abuse it to try to post off topic rubbish, making extra workload for the website owner.. 99% of my customers are happy customers and gave great reviews, but unfortunately, there will always be these idiots who spam your clean review page with stuff like 'hey can you contact me?' and don't even leave an email address (yotpo does let web owner see the contact details of reviewer, rendering the whole idea useless).

Yotpo abuse us too with the knowledge that you will have to clean up moderate and comment, and won't let you unless upgrade.. its like those apps that are free in App Store that ask you to upgrade at every right turn.. I'm a person who immediately deletes anything like that.. i sell with generosity, and sell well, i never buy from non generous traders, which is proof of the bad pr one can make for oneself with such high pressure meanness and soul-less marketing methods.. i do not support such approaches.

Yotpo deliberately try to frustrate you into upgrade

thats not a modern sales technique, its a bad sales approach. Promotes antagonism
proof of that is the fact i feel antagonised by the experience of yotpo and am here to mention it.. they damage themselves and i am the proof

Last edited by Thailand Amulets; 02-25-2015 at 02:07 AM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.