Old 02-12-2018, 10:25 PM

NEW ONLINE SHOP

I have just set up my online shop and selected paypal as payment. Forgive me for my ignorance here but do I have to set up a paypal account with paypal before the website goes live.

thanks
Paul
Old 02-13-2018, 03:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Fernando View Post
I have just set up my online shop and selected paypal as payment. Forgive me for my ignorance here but do I have to set up a paypal account with paypal before the website goes live.

thanks
Paul
It depends, if you have clients need to buy now. You should set up a paypal account with paypal before your site goes live.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:58 AM

I have not been on here before, but do know how paypal works. They can pay you but it is faster and easier if you have an account. It can still be put directly into your account. It is just a middle man keeping your info safe.
Old 02-26-2018, 05:29 AM

It depends on your clients. If they want to buy products then you have to setup Paypal account. Paypal is the safest way of payment.
Old 07-24-2018, 01:28 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Fernando View Post

thanks
Paul
Hi there,
My name is Anastasia, Ecwid Support. Thank you for your message! I will be glad to help you.

Ecwid supports different PayPal options that can be enabled in your online store.

PayPal Checkout allows you to start accepting payments online even if you don't have a PayPal account. You can easily add this payment method to your store in your Ecwid Control Panel - Payment.

For more information on setting up PayPal for your Ecwid store please read this article: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...PayPal-options

If any questions appear - feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Anastasia E.
Ecwid Support Team
Old 12-06-2018, 12:03 PM

Dobrý den, koupila jsem si minulý týden na z vašich strankach pod názvem _ luxusní parfémy zboží. Zítra přiveze zboží keryr a mám je zaplatit bohužel stránky zmizely co si mám o tom myslet? Věra
Old 12-06-2018, 12:06 PM

Default Luxusní parfemy

Dobrý den, Koupila jsem si na vašich stránkách zboží. Zítra s nimi má dorazit kurýr a mám zboží zaplatit. chtěla jsem si ještě nějaké zboží doobjednat, ale stránky zmizely. co si mám o tom myslet? Vera
Old 12-07-2018, 08:50 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

This is Charlie, Ecwid customer care.

Quote:
Dobrý den, Koupila jsem si na vašich stránkách zboží. Zítra s nimi má dorazit kurýr a mám zboží zaplatit. chtěla jsem si ještě nějaké zboží doobjednat, ale stránky zmizely. co si mám o tom myslet? Vera
Let me clarify!

Ecwid is an e-commerce platform that helps create an online storefront presence. The store you are referring to is one of 2 million stores built in Ecwid.

The thing is, we don't sell goods ourselves, as we just provide merchants with a service that allows them to sell their own items. Also, It’s worth to note that Ecwid is not involved in payments directly. We neither transfer money nor do we receive it from customers, when they buy products from merchants. We rather provide a lot of different payment methods from third-party services (e.g., PayPal or Square Payments). In other words, all the transactions are processed entirely on the payment gateway side.

We are glad to take a look at this for you to find out why the store you ordered from has disappeared. I will contact you by email to assist further.

Thank you!
Old 04-19-2019, 05:27 AM
Banned

It is wise to create an account on Paypal. However if you don't want that than you should use Anastasia E advice above. Ecwid paypal option will help you out. It is safe, easy to use and you don't have to create an account. My friend is already using this option and it works fine.
Old 12-17-2019, 08:51 PM

It makes no sense to use a third-party application. Now everyone uses services for promotion, they are much more effective than standard applications and programs. So if there is time, then study everything that is described in this blog about https://www.alltechbuzz.net/3-simple...gle-analytics/ and there you will find all about data import and how to apply it.