The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-23-2017, 07:43 PM

Unable to reach the store. Please check your internet connection. Reconnecting in...

Hello,

A few clients started reporting today that upon trying to place an order they can go through the checkout but when they reach the final step and press the "Submit" button to pay, the system freezes and then displays a message saying:
"Unable to reach the store. Please check your internet connection. Reconnecting in" with a number of seconds to wait before retry. This has been confirmed by us as well using 4 different browsers. We have not made any changes to our store confirmation of the front website displaying the "add to bag" buttons.
Please advise on what is causing this issue as our clients cannot currently place any orders through the website!!
Thanks.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:59 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgi D View Post
Hello,

A few clients started reporting today that upon trying to place an order they can go through the checkout but when they reach the final step and press the "Submit" button to pay, the system freezes and then displays a message saying:
"Unable to reach the store. Please check your internet connection. Reconnecting in" with a number of seconds to wait before retry. This has been confirmed by us as well using 4 different browsers. We have not made any changes to our store confirmation of the front website displaying the "add to bag" buttons.
Please advise on what is causing this issue as our clients cannot currently place any orders through the website!!
Thanks.
Hi Georgi,

This is Wendy with Ecwid customer care team. I am very sorry to learn this happened.

We are investigating this issue at the moment. I will keep you updated with any news on it.

Thank you for your patience!

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:00 AM
Ecwid Team

Georgi,

Our engineers are working on this issue. I will let you know as soon as I have an update for you. Please stay tuned!

Again, we are terribly sorry for this problem.

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
checkout, ecwid, store, timeout, unreachable