The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:36 PM
Bestraveler Craft Brewery Tours's Avatar

Credit Card Payment Page is Cut Off

http://www.bestravelerca.com/storeHow can we help you?

I attached two (2) screenshots of my ecwid store. I added all of the data from my vendor transfirst.com and that showed the credit card processing is live. When I go to the Checkout to purchase my brewery tours, it is incomplete! I went through all of the tabs on my ecwid profile and I can not figure out what is missing. Please HELP! I need to take credit card payments for my upcoming tour on 22 July 2017.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ecwid_problem1.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	3748   Click image for larger version

Name:	ecwid_problem2.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	3749  
Old 07-13-2017, 07:24 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

I’m Alex Flint from Ecwid Customer Care Team.

I’m sorry that you’ve faced the issue. I will be glad to help you find the reason of the problem to fix this.

As I can understand from your message, you’ve set the TransFirst payment gateway in your store to access credit card payments. However, when you decided to place a test order in your store you weren’t able to finish the checkout step for some reason.

I’d like to start with the fact that I’ve managed to find the reason of the issue and how to solve that. The payment gateway you’ve setup was set to test mode. To solve the problem you should turn the test mode off. I’ll describe this in details below.

I’ve checked your website and performed some tests. From the settings of your payment methods I see that the current credit card payment option, TransFirst, is set up so, that it works in test mode. This means that all the transactions are sent to a test server and aren’t processed. This feature is added in order to help you test your payment method. In test mode you don’t have to pay money for products. So, you will be able to check, whether the payment method is set up correctly without spending your money.

Therefore, in order to fix your problem, and make your payment option work properly, please, go to your Ecwid Control Panel → Settings → Payment. Press Account Details on the Credit Card payment method and uncheck the “Send transactions to test server” option (screenshot). Once you’ve disabled the test mode, you will be able to accept credit cards in your store. In order to check, whether the payment method is working, try to place an other order in your store — the “Pay Now” button should be active this time (screenshot).

If the problem still appears, please, first of all clear your web cache and cookies. If that won’t help, please, provide us with some additional information on the issue. If your reply will contain any sensitive info, you can directly contact us by means of the contact support form. Here is the list of the additional info we need:
  • The screencast of the problem. The Monosnap will help you screencasting.
  • Please, copy the info from this page — https://www.ecwid.com/internet and send it to us. There is the "Copy to Clipboard" button on the bottom of the page.
  • What exactly should we do to reproduce the issue?
  • Please, ask someone to place a test order in your store. Do they face the same problem?

We need this information to reproduce the issue and fix this out.

If you want to learn more on how you can accept money in Ecwid, you can refer to the article on Payment Options in our Ecwid Help Portal.

Hope that everything is OK. If any questions appear — feel free to contact us.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
creditcard, cut off, payment page, payments, store