The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-31-2015, 12:40 PM

Does the shop now button, appear on a tablet or iPad

I currently use another shopping cart app and on my Facebook page it is linked to a STORE button. When on an iPad, tablet or phone, this button does not show, and has caused me a lot of problems and lost sales.

Before I sign up for ecwid, I would like to know that I won't have the same problem. Can anyone who is using it tell me if this will be OK?

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-31-2015, 07:07 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki Leishman View Post
I currently use another shopping cart app and on my Facebook page it is linked to a STORE button. When on an iPad, tablet or phone, this button does not show, and has caused me a lot of problems and lost sales.

Before I sign up for ecwid, I would like to know that I won't have the same problem. Can anyone who is using it tell me if this will be OK?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Vickie,

Thank you very much for your question!

Please note, that your Ecwid store itself is fully responsive. The "Store" button does not show on tablets and phones as Facebook has certain restrictions for all 3rd party applications on mobiles (not only Ecwid), so your store is not shown. Please refer here for more details on the matter: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...acebook#mobile

In such cases, we commonly recommend our customers to post a link to their Ecwid Starter Site (your link is http://store7431040.ecwid.com/ and you can always find it in your Control Panel > System Settings > General > Starter Site) somewhere on their Facebook store page, so that the customers viewing the site from mobiles could open your store and make orders.
Starter Site has a fully responsive layout, so it will be displayed accurately on mobiles. You can check its appearance in our demo store: http://www.ecwid.com/demo?iphone&lan...&sort=priceAsc

Please let us know if you have further questions, we will be very glad to help you.

Thank you!

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Clara K For This Useful Post:
Noelle Armaly (09-03-2015)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
shop button, shop here, shop now, store