The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-16-2017, 01:11 PM

Increase loyalty, referrals, sales & repeat purchases through exciting social media campaigns, giveaways & contests.

[[NEW APP!!]] Apps Mav is excited to launch our new loyalty & media marketing app, Gratisfaction!

Gratisfaction is a social marketing platform for boosting your leads, referrals, followers, purchases & engagement.

Gratisfaction allows you to set up a highly effective loyalty program, instant rewards, referrals and social media giveaways. There are many exciting ways to reward customers including purchases, social media actions, quizzes, surveys, referrals and more!

Gratisfaction is your all in one social loyalty, promotion, rewards and engagement program. Watch your casual visitors turn into valuable leads, followers, referrals and ultimately: repeat customers!

Features
  • • Easy DIY Setup
  • • Customized loyalty and referral programs
  • • Instant rewards or points
  • • Social media giveaways
  • • Variety of ways to reward customers
  • • Engaging pop-ups to capture leads
  • • Challenging games to boost customer engagement
  • • Viral social media campaigns

Gratisfaction is free with all features included, for up to 10 loyalty members. After this, you only pay based on the number of members that enroll in your loyalty program.

Install the free app here

For any support or questions, please send us an email at sales@appsmav.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ecwid.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	3686  

Last edited by AppsMav; 03-20-2017 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Uploaded Screenshot links & added text [[NEW APP!!]]
Old 03-20-2017, 09:16 PM

Default Gratisfaction App

This is a great app! I tried SWELL and LOYALITY2 first and found GRATISFACTION to be the best app by far for rewards and loyalty points. The other two apps were not user friendly at all. They did not function as intended and where a serious source of issues. At Gratisfaction the customer service is the best for sure. They always respond to emails promptly and efficiently even supplying personal videos as teaching tools when needed. I set the Gratisfaction app up so it appears on all pages of my website. The widget and popup look clean and don't take up a lot of space on the pages. I've set up a "points for purchase" and "referral" campaign with more options to come. It appears my customers are intrigued and are signing up often. I highly recommend this app over any others on Ecwid for a reward and loyalty points program. Go for it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mineral Mindz For This Useful Post:
Rick G (03-21-2017)
Old 03-22-2017, 08:42 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mineral Mindz View Post
This is a great app! I tried SWELL and LOYALITY2 first and found GRATISFACTION to be the best app by far for rewards and loyalty points. The other two apps were not user friendly at all. They did not function as intended and where a serious source of issues. At Gratisfaction the customer service is the best for sure. They always respond to emails promptly and efficiently even supplying personal videos as teaching tools when needed. I set the Gratisfaction app up so it appears on all pages of my website. The widget and popup look clean and don't take up a lot of space on the pages. I've set up a "points for purchase" and "referral" campaign with more options to come. It appears my customers are intrigued and are signing up often. I highly recommend this app over any others on Ecwid for a reward and loyalty points program. Go for it!
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

Can you please share more details on what kind of issues did you have with the Swell and Loyal2 applications?

Thank you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
customer retention, loyalty, referral, social share, social tools