The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-20-2009, 05:51 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mike

Search Bar

I've added the search bar for my store to the main homepage (not the store page) but when I click search the results popup comes up but it's transparent so you could see everything on the page coming through...how do i fix this? Any ideas?

Mike
Old 10-20-2009, 06:35 PM
Ecwid Team

As you can see, there is no such problem at Ecwid Demo page:

http://www.ecwid.com/demo-frontend.h...sort=relevance

This means that the problem is probably specific to your site. Most likely, it has something to do with CSS styles of your site.
So, please provide a link to the page you're talking about. We will have a look at it then.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:54 PM

Default Url

http://www.naturalbodyinc.com/

do a search for product - meltdown...

The store isnt fully up, I just want to be able to add the search bar to the main page...

Thanks for your help...

Mike
Old 10-21-2009, 09:29 AM
Ecwid Team

Thank you. Unfortunately the link to the "store" page is broken. Please send us the exact link to the page where your Ecwid store is installed.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 10-21-2009, 09:02 PM

Default Search Bar

I may have explained my issue incorrectly...the issue isn't with the search bar on the store page, thats working fine (I didn't make the store link available because the store catalog is still under construction)...

It's when I add the search bar to another page in my site (for example, the main home page or contact page), it comes up with the search popup panel but it's almost like transparent where the images and text from the actual page are coming through so I can't read the search results and can't click on any of the buttons/links(add to bag, continue shopping, sign in) that come up in the popup panel...

Thanks....

Mike
Old 10-22-2009, 08:56 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Body View Post
I may have explained my issue incorrectly...the issue isn't with the search bar on the store page, thats working fine (I didn't make the store link available because the store catalog is still under construction)...

It's when I add the search bar to another page in my site (for example, the main home page or contact page), it comes up with the search popup panel but it's almost like transparent where the images and text from the actual page are coming through so I can't read the search results and can't click on any of the buttons/links(add to bag, continue shopping, sign in) that come up in the popup panel...
Thank you for the clarification, Mike.
I have reproduced the issue and reported it in our bugtracker.
We will fix it.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.