The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-30-2013, 10:04 AM

I asked a question yesterday and I'm still waiting for a answer or I'm looking into it. This is a monthly commitment. Really, what would be my advantage if I can't get what should be, a simple question answered?

Forget about it, I've removed Ecwid and I'll try cloudswipe

Last edited by Makfruit; 04-01-2013 at 07:15 AM.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:38 PM

You asked your question on a Saturday and are upset that you haven't heard from ecwid by Sunday?! Do you expect people to work 24/7? Go give cloudswipe a try and see if you can get a response on a Sunday from them...

I have found ecwid staff to be EXTREMELY good at replying to my posts with helpful and timely information, solutions and/or workarounds to my varied questions. However I don't get or expect replies from them on weekends. I have been an ecwid supporter for over two years, and although there are some things that ecwid is missing, for the most part they are working hard at bringing the functionality people are requesting as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to techtoys2go.com For This Useful Post:
Maya (04-01-2013), Qetzal (04-02-2013)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.