The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-07-2014, 01:59 PM

ecwid list view

Hi There, I'm creating a Wordpress theme for a client, and using ecwid category code within pages. I have the responsive layout enabled in control panel, and with default Wordpress themes the responsiveness works fine, when I activate my new theme, it doesn't. Maybe some sort of JS conflict.

SO as a plan B I thought I'd change the view to list (get rid of all that yucky table markup into the bargain) and do all the widths properly in css. I have the following code pasted into a Wordpress page:
Code:
<div> 
  <script type="text/javascript" src="//app.ecwid.com/script.js?4885030" charset="utf-8"></script> 
  <script type="text/javascript"> xProductBrowser("categoriesPerRow=3","views=list(10)","categoryView=list","searchView=","style=","responsive=yes","defaultCategoryId=9706085"); </script> 
  <noscript>Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please proceed to <a href="https://app.ecwid.com/jsp/4885030/catalog">HTML version of this store</a></noscript> 
</div>
But I still get a grid layout (see screenshot) - this is only a local development at the moment, so I can't paste a link to a viewable version.

Any suggestions?
Old 07-07-2014, 02:04 PM

OK, I 've just seen on a products page, where I can choose 'list view' that it's not an html list, just a table that looks like a list so that doesn't help, guess I'll have to go back and figure out why responsive isn't working in my theme.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.