The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-08-2014, 05:55 PM

Widgets & sample items

Hello,
I set up my art store but I have two problems (and I've been searching the forums and the net with no luck):
-I'd like to have an icon/button in my Blogger page that says "store" so when it's clicked it goes straight to my store page. I tried to upload the widget codes given during the set up
but I don't know exactly where to paste these codes to obtain the results I just said.
-No matter how hard I tried I just can't get rid of those sample items (fruit and vegetables)
showing in my store page! I deleted every sample item through my dashboard but they still show...
Every little help would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Old 03-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wave Art View Post
Hello,
I set up my art store but I have two problems (and I've been searching the forums and the net with no luck):
-I'd like to have an icon/button in my Blogger page that says "store" so when it's clicked it goes straight to my store page. I tried to upload the widget codes given during the set up
but I don't know exactly where to paste these codes to obtain the results I just said.
-No matter how hard I tried I just can't get rid of those sample items (fruit and vegetables)
showing in my store page! I deleted every sample item through my dashboard but they still show...
Every little help would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Quote:
Please, refer to this post for the detailed reply to your question: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20292#2

Quote:
In order to remove fruit and vegetables, please, go to your control panel -> Catalog -> Products page, use filter to tick the products and delete them in bulk, or you use Cross button to delete products one by one. Please, refer to this screenshot: http://take.ms/qX4J9
Old 12-18-2015, 02:55 AM

Default It Didn't Work for me

Liza P I followed your those exact instructions and I still can't delete the fruit items. I mean they are removed from the control panel's catalog/products page, but when I return to my website, the fruits are still there. I would love to keep using this app, but if I can't rid of the fruits I can't use it. It may be a glitch with my wix website or a browser issue. I will hide the page until I hear back. Thanks.
Old 12-18-2015, 01:53 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce Spencer View Post
Liza P I followed your those exact instructions and I still can't delete the fruit items. I mean they are removed from the control panel's catalog/products page, but when I return to my website, the fruits are still there. I would love to keep using this app, but if I can't rid of the fruits I can't use it. It may be a glitch with my wix website or a browser issue. I will hide the page until I hear back. Thanks.
Hello,

What you see on your storefront page is the category thumbnails. So you have removed the demo products but you still have the demo categories on your store.

To remove them please go to your Ecwid control panel -> Catalog -> Categories page, enter the category and click Delete category button, see this screenshot: http://take.ms/9C99t

Once you do this, fruit and vegetables won't show up on your storefront any more.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.