The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-22-2013, 03:04 PM

Beginner to ecwid

If someone places an order, what is the time delay in receiving an email notification?

Also, when I look at my products on Facebook in ecwid I have to change the settings so that all the same items are listed together (as we have the same photo duplicated for different sizes) however sometimes when I go back into it the settings have changed. Is there any way I can program the display of my pictures so everyone who logs onto the shop will see it set out how I want them to view it?
Old 07-23-2013, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconic_kids View Post
If someone places an order, what is the time delay in receiving an email notification?

Also, when I look at my products on Facebook in ecwid I have to change the settings so that all the same items are listed together (as we have the same photo duplicated for different sizes) however sometimes when I go back into it the settings have changed. Is there any way I can program the display of my pictures so everyone who logs onto the shop will see it set out how I want them to view it?
Hi!

Email notifications are sent immediately as Ecwid receives a signal that order is placed. Have you faced the situations when you or your customers haven’t received notifications? If so, please, tell me the order number so that I could examine the problem.

As I understand you are talking about ‘products per page’ setting. For now I can see:

- Grid view. 3x10 products
- List. 10 per line
- Table. 10 per line

How would you prefer it to look like? Please, clarify.

As I can see you’ve created separate products for each size of clothes. There are ways to give your customers opportunity to choose different sizes of the same models creating only one product. You can do it via:

1) Product Options
2) Product Variations
(Please, note, Product Variation feature is available with Business pricing plan and higher. If it meets your needs, please, consider upgrading)

If there are any questions, feel free to ask.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.