The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-10-2015, 09:57 PM

Hi,

I have been using Ecwid for a while now on a non WP website but now I am looking to move to a WP site.

When testing integration with WP I was able to add the product browser code (configured to show a specific category) to an individual WP page without installing the Ecwid WP plug-in. My question is how does integrating Ecwid this way affect SEO if at all? Should I install the add-in as well but still use individual pages with product browser code to improve SEO and crawling?

What I am looking to do is to create individual WP pages and have them show specific categories or brands in my case by adding the browser code to each page. Is this the right approach?

Many thanks

Steve.

UPDATE:

Hi,

I have found the answer now from an earlier post - http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33610

Last edited by Daria L.; 11-11-2015 at 07:35 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Tiger Gifts For This Useful Post:
Daria Sh. (11-11-2015)
Old 11-11-2015, 09:08 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Tiger Gifts View Post
Hi,

I have been using Ecwid for a while now on a non WP website but now I am looking to move to a WP site.

When testing integration with WP I was able to add the product browser code (configured to show a specific category) to an individual WP page without installing the Ecwid WP plug-in. My question is how does integrating Ecwid this way affect SEO if at all? Should I install the add-in as well but still use individual pages with product browser code to improve SEO and crawling?

What I am looking to do is to create individual WP pages and have them show specific categories or brands in my case by adding the browser code to each page. Is this the right approach?

Many thanks

Steve.

UPDATE:

Hi,

I have found the answer now from an earlier post - http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33610
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are glad to see that you managed to find an answer to your questions and shared the link here. It may be useful for other forum members who see this post.

If you get any other questions, feel free to write. We'll be glad to help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.