The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-22-2013, 03:12 AM

Wink

Etsy Shop to Ecwid

Is it possible to import more than 1 image URL when importing from Etsy to Ecwid and how if so?

another user may have stated it better:
"The knowledgebase says to cut it down to 5 columns with these headings 1) NAME 2) DESCRIPTION 3) PRICE 4) QUANTITY 5) IMAGE URL So basically I am only allowed to import 5 columns, however I have 4 extra columns for image urls because I have 5 images for each item. Therefore I have 9 columns in total. My question is, how can I import all 5 image URL's."

Thanks!
Old 08-30-2013, 02:03 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherrell View Post
Is it possible to import more than 1 image URL when importing from Etsy to Ecwid and how if so?

another user may have stated it better:
"The knowledgebase says to cut it down to 5 columns with these headings 1) NAME 2) DESCRIPTION 3) PRICE 4) QUANTITY 5) IMAGE URL So basically I am only allowed to import 5 columns, however I have 4 extra columns for image urls because I have 5 images for each item. Therefore I have 9 columns in total. My question is, how can I import all 5 image URL's."

Thanks!
Hello Sherrel,

Ecwid allows to import 14 columns in total, actually. You can find the full list of columns that can be import in our knowledge base here: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/61320633/...oducts#Columns

However, you can import only one image for each product now. Alas, it is not possible to transfer images to the product's gallery yet. If you consider that this functionality should be added in Ecwid, please, feel free to vote for this idea here: http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...tional-images-

If any other help with products import is required, please, let us know.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
Old 08-30-2013, 02:48 PM

Default Etsy

Hello Maya,\
What is this about are you now connecting to etsy. I am interested as in the past months I was looking to putting some of my products to Etsy cart.(another question) Why is it that my store is not recieving the merit that it deserves I am a sales person and have worked with sales for years. A question with 3000 people on my business and profile page what would say is not working with your company bring my sales to my shopping cart. As I talked with Mattvey I am now having to work in a call center because my sales were not put in my cart. Not being able to put the time in my cart what is your companies policy on providing honor to a storefront that works with business ethics. Your company can not say that I have not got one sale. The sales that went through are my test sales. I need one of your business reps to get serious. I can not keep waiting for your company to move. I looking at what your company has done to stop my revenue. I want a manager looking at my storefront. Owner Anita Calabrese
Old 09-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsee View Post
Hello Maya,\
What is this about are you now connecting to etsy. I am interested as in the past months I was looking to putting some of my products to Etsy cart.(another question) Why is it that my store is not recieving the merit that it deserves I am a sales person and have worked with sales for years. A question with 3000 people on my business and profile page what would say is not working with your company bring my sales to my shopping cart. As I talked with Mattvey I am now having to work in a call center because my sales were not put in my cart. Not being able to put the time in my cart what is your companies policy on providing honor to a storefront that works with business ethics. Your company can not say that I have not got one sale. The sales that went through are my test sales. I need one of your business reps to get serious. I can not keep waiting for your company to move. I looking at what your company has done to stop my revenue. I want a manager looking at my storefront. Owner Anita Calabrese
Hi,

We've replied to your questions in this thread:
http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...0066#post90066

Please feel free to post your comments there.

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials
Old 11-03-2013, 04:03 PM

It is sad that I have been using Ecwid now for quite some time, but Ecwid does not care about what it users need and want. We have asked and asked for more than 1 picture, and I doubt it is that difficult to up the amount. I have over 2000 items, so for me to add in the pictures manually is not what I am paying for, wanting, or needing. It is about time to have this implemented. And not to tell us to "vote" for it, we have done that already and it doesn't seem important or really useful.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
etsy, images, import